UCL offer holders 2015 thread Watch

aqua267
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sdalenbrook)
I got my offer for biomedical sciences back in november? Has any one else applied to that course?? Thinking of making it my firm choice, love london and UCL especially!
yeah i got an offer for biomedical sciences too! i'm thinking of making it my firm choice as well but still waiting for imperial college
Liana7707
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got my offer for Law with French law last week Friday! Firmed of course.
law2015
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
what grades did everyone get as AS level?
is553
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mellow_fellow)
Thank you, I'm not really sure what to make of it really, because the professors didn't give me any indication as to what they thought of my responses, but i think the commentary was okay, i just wrote a lot about tone and imagery. In the interview we discussed a lot about my A level texts, so that wasn't too bad. Did you feel like the text you discussed you knew a lot about?

Good luck to you too!
No i feel the same, there was defiantly a good cop bad cop game going on!!! Mine sounds pretty similar...yeah I think so because it was my coursework text so had to understand it in depth to write well on it but then as soon as I walked out I realised there was SO much more I could have said, tempted to blurt everything I remembered out to the professor on route to the room where we did the commentary haha!! Oh well it is always like that. With my commentary i just went through the interesting images and their connotations and in my final paragraph discussed what I thought the poem as a whole was about. But there was very little guidance so not sure how focused it was. Oh well just got to wait out this next week and keep everything crossed. Best of luck eeek
popsygirl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by The.Joker)
I went to the history (SSEES) open day last month and I really enjoyed the day. The lecturers were nice and quite funny and the UCL students were incredibly helpful and friendly.
Thanks for letting me know, was so worried I'd be disappointed :3
popsygirl
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Posiedon12)
I second that. The Law open day was extremely fun and really cool for me. Don't worry about how people find the offer days, as long as you like it. That's all that matters

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im so glad that you've rold me that, feeling really excited for it!
annamariiax
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm a bit late to post, hi everyone!

I got my UCL Law offer in November - thinking of firming but still unsure, totally stuck between UCL and LSE. Most of the time UCL just about shades it for me but I'm still in two minds.

Anyone else struggling?
mrsujg
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Firmed UCL for biological sciences.
wkit11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MathsObsessed)
Has ANYONE received an offer for Maths? I submitted my application in mid-October and got all four of my other offers within 2 weeks. Been waiting months to hear back from UCL and I'm freaking out because it's my first choice!😁
I've got an offer for maths&Econ if you have any questions. Don't worry, I heard that they take AGES to reply.
JamjamjamT
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MathsObsessed)
Has ANYONE received an offer for Maths? I submitted my application in mid-October and got all four of my other offers within 2 weeks. Been waiting months to hear back from UCL and I'm freaking out because it's my first choice!😁
I have an offer for Maths. I applied Dec 12th and the offer came Jan 23rd. Only downside is that it is A*A*A.
Where else have you had offers from?
What are your predicted grades?
Lynneee
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone got it for psychology?

Posted from TSR Mobile
pruthviamin
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is everyone here who has an offer for maths doing step?

Posted from TSR Mobile
JamjamjamT
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by pruthviamin)
Is everyone here who has an offer for maths doing step?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I am not doing STEP.
Efemena15
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got an offer today for medicine. Any other medical offer holders?
fatart123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by JamjamjamT)
No I am not doing STEP.
Are you not even the slightest bit worried about missing the A* in FM? I mean, I'm 99% sure I'll get it but I'm still taking STEP I, II and AEA as insurance.
Caro29
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey guys so I applied for history with a year abroad and got an offer a week or so ago but it was just for history. Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks
JamjamjamT
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by fatart123)
Are you not even the slightest bit worried about missing the A* in FM? I mean, I'm 99% sure I'll get it but I'm still taking STEP I, II and AEA as insurance.
STEP is not widely available here in Wales and I don't have the time required to do myself and it justice. My offer from LSE is AAA so that is what I am looking at as a minimum.
fatart123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
STEP is not widely available here in Wales and I don't have the time required to do myself and it justice. My offer from LSE is AAA so that is what I am looking at as a minimum.
Fair enough.
physicsmaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What do u mean by available

Posted from TSR Mobile
shesouttacontrol
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What's the deal with accomodation? Whats everyone thinking? I reaaaally want halls nearby campus is it first come first serve?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (515)
37.56%
No - but I will (107)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.78%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (656)
47.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed