Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Harris Westminster Entrance Exams watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find it? I enjoyed philosophy despite missing out half of one question, but I found English quite hard. It was a John Keats poem and I'm not really a fan of his poetry. They didn't give us a glossary at the bottom either so I imagine my answer was probably adequate but nothing amazing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I actually prayed to God and thanked Him for not making me pick biology as my entrance exam. The history was SO hard. I had to write pages about a picture I've never even seen in my live. I don't think I did well in the maths either😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenusername)
    I actually prayed to God and thanked Him for not making me pick biology as my entrance exam. The history was SO hard. I had to write pages about a picture I've never even seen in my live. I don't think I did well in the maths either😂😂
    I have yet to do maths, what were the questions like?

ReputationRep:
    How did you find maths? Did you finish?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Planetes)
    I have yet to do maths, what were the questions like?
    Good luck! Maths wasn't really long, it wasn't that difficult either but I still did badly in it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kennethdcharles)
    How did you find maths? Did you finish?
    Maths wasn't bad and no I didn't finish 😭😭😭😭

ReputationRep:
    Maths wasn't bad and no I didn't finish 😭😭😭😭
    I left the last question out 😢But overall it was good. But my physics exam weren't as good unfortunately...

ReputationRep:
    I left the last question out 😢But overall it was good. But my physics exam weren't as good unfortunately...
    I did not get the last question either but it was good good good other than that.

Did anyone find the geography paper weird like what was Part B. Part A was good because my geography teacher actually used the graph in our lesson

ReputationRep:
    The vector one? Don't worry I left out half of the exam.

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find it? I was literally rushing to finish it, I had to write so much! In history I wrote one and a half pages and then I was going to come back to it after I finished the 20 mark one, but I never got to
    and in drama and theatre studies, I was rushing to finish the last question that I don't think I even answered it properly.

ReputationRep:
    How many solutions did you guys get for the question a + b^2 + C^3 < 37? I got 6 solutions

The physics paper was OK apart from the last question. I wrote 3 lines and there was 2 pages available to write.

ReputationRep:
    The vector one? Don't worry I left out half of the exam.
    Yeah. How confident are you feeling overall and how was your other exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AweysAbdul)
    How many solutions did you guys get for the question a + b^2 + C^3 < 37? I got 6 solutions

The physics paper was OK apart from the last question. I wrote 3 lines and there was 2 pages available to write.
    Same 😓 I also feel like i flopped the graphs at the beginning. What did you get for the volume of air, or how didi you do it?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else do French because I need someone to cry with

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else get 12% for the Tottenham question?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone seems so worried, don't be! It's really to be expected that people didn't do great, the general feeling is that of not having done so well so they're hardly going to not let anyone through to the interviews are they?! What's done is done and I'm sure none of you did half as bad as you think you did.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well tbh I really liked the school but crapped my pants in the exams! (not literally) I dont think i got in and as people have done as good along with myself i hope they lower the grade boundaries

ReputationRep:
    Btw what did anybody get for the no of moles in chemistry??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erodedsoul)
    Everyone seems so worried, don't be! It's really to be expected that people didn't do great, the general feeling is that of not having done so well so they're hardly going to not let anyone through to the interviews are they?! What's done is done and I'm sure none of you did half as bad as you think you did.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah but there are so many applicants... there were at least three time slots, and I estimated around 200 in the room, and then there were the people who did their exams at HWSF

I really hope I get an interview haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to everyone who did well

I flopped both my exams

I'll patiently wait for my rejection letter

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.