Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elysia Sykes)
    Yay well done !! It was harder than the Hertfordshire numeracy, and I have heard back within a week I have an interview on 30th January. Good luck !! X

Yay! Thats awesome! Well done! Did you find out what you scored on the tests? Thank you and well done and good luck with your interview! You never know, maybe i'll see you there (trying to be optimistic haha) x

ReputationRep:
    Thank you ! And no I didn't get told the score which annoyed me. Hope to see you at the interview am sure you will get one xx

ReputationRep:
    hi,
    i was wondering who was applying for nursing for 2016 entry...

im still in the process of ucas however my uni choices are
    Chester university
    john moores university
    uclan uni
    edgehill uni
    (possibly) liverpool university

im applying for adult nursing

ReputationRep:
    Thank you ! And no I didn't get told the score which annoyed me. Hope to see you at the interview am sure you will get one xx
    Owh that sucks that you didn't get to find out how you did. Sorry for another question but after you did the tests did they still show up on the portal that was used to take the tests if that makes sense? As I've done them but they're still on there and it seems like i'm still able to do them. Did you get some sort of automated email once you'd done them? Hope to see you there too, thank you!xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futurechildnurse)
    Oh, that's quite a few I am imagining then! Gosh making me want to nail my interviews even more now. xx
    I'm applying to Northumbria and Teesside Uni - we were told that there might be 120/140 adult places(per intake) but they could get 1500+ applications so they will reject those who don't make the personal statement part but pretty much interview 800 people for those places!

VERY competitive!

ReputationRep:
    Well i had my interview at huddersfield yesterday and ive just received an offer! Woop woop!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an interview at UoB tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helen1984)
    Well i had my interview at huddersfield yesterday and ive just received an offer! Woop woop!
    Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Cumbria after their interview last week yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pac12345)
    Is their anyone with an interview @ swansea on the 4th of December or anyone with tips about the interview. Thanks
    Hi!😊I hope you don't mind me asking but how was the interview? I have mine next week and I'm so nervous I have no idea what to expect!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by Kerilouise98)
    Hi guys, I have been offered an interview at UWE which I am very happy with, but I have had to request another date due to another interview. I was just wondering whether anyone knows how long it takes for them to get back to me about the alternative date? If anyone has any information it would be very appreciated.
    Thanks
    Hi Kerilouise98,

There’s no need to worry. We are still finalising the next dates for interview and you should continue to check your welcome portal for information.

Hope this helps.

Priscilla

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to mental health nursing with no interviews yet!! One would be nice to stop me worrying you know... Anyone know the average response time of Manchester, Oxford brooks, Northumbria and Chester??

ReputationRep:
    Applied 26th October. .. still nothing :dontknow::confused::no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Has anyone heard anything from Dundee University for nursing i just got a thank you email from them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanna_h)
    Has anyone heard back from Cumbria after their interview last week yet?
    I wouldn't expect to hear soon as the uni has had no power since Sunday and teaching has been suspended until the new year so I'm missing 2 weeks of uni (I study at Cumbria at the moment!)

Don't worry I'm sure you'll hear soon, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone ive already had my interview at BCU on Monday 7th Dec honestly dont panic or worry its very relaxed and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The maths and english test wasnt very difficult either infact its a replica of their sample paper.

Does anyone have an interview in Bradford? Or a test in Demontford coming up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiring_nurse)
    Hi everyone ive already had my interview at BCU on Monday 7th Dec honestly dont panic or worry its very relaxed and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The maths and english test wasnt very difficult either infact its a replica of their sample paper.

Does anyone have an interview in Bradford? Or a test in Demontford coming up?
    Well done on your interview! When do you find out if you got a place?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm Safiyyah
    Branch: Child Nursing
    Uni(s) applying to: BCU, Wolverhampton (invited to a section day), Salford, Manchester and Birmingham
    Relevant experience/extra info: summer at a community centre, summer at a nursery, care home, looking after grandma with dementia and DofE bronze and silver

ReputationRep:
    Yay well done !! It was harder than the Hertfordshire numeracy, and I have heard back within a week I have an interview on 30th January. Good luck !! X
    How did you find Hertfordshire? I have my interview tomorrow ?
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Thanks they said I should expect an answer within 5-10 days so fingers crossed xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.