Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amoey)
    Does anyone know when the last interview date is?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    7th of March

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medic-Kate)
    7th of March

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you Is that for definite??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amoey)
    Thank you Is that for definite??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got that date for my interview and wanted to change but they said that was the last date so i'm pretty sure!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    What's your firm? XD
    have you heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i was meant to have mine 25th January but i had to change it and they said 7th March was the only available date

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerdygeek101)
    have you heard back yet?
    Nope Saw you got an offer- well done!!!!

ReputationRep:
    In kcl is there a group discussion section ?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a rejection from the December interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what are the requirements ?(about A levels and SAT)

ReputationRep:
    Offer, yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ethanstoddart)
    Offer, yesterday.
    Well done! When was your interview and what time did the offer come through?

ReputationRep:
    for anyone holding an offer and who got an offer on 4/2/2015 can you tell me whether the pdf letter mentionned on the portal is still there or not. I had the pdf letter when I first got an offer but now I can't find it ever since my Track updated!

ReputationRep:
    for anyone holding an offer and who got an offer on 4/2/2015 can you tell me whether the pdf letter mentionned on the portal is still there or not. I had the pdf letter when I first got an offer but now I can't find it ever since my Track updated!
    Mine disappeared. Did you get an email before saying that something had changed on your application too, I did then went on to see the pdf had disappeared

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medicwannabe2016)
    Mine disappeared. Did you get an email before saying that something had changed on your application too, I did then went on to see the pdf had disappeared
    omg I LOVE YOU!!!! YES THAT's what happened to me, and i was stressing because of it! I messaged them though to ask why so I'll let you know when they reply

ReputationRep:
    omg I LOVE YOU!!!! YES THAT's what happened to me, and i was stressing because of it! I messaged them though to ask why so I'll let you know when they reply
    haha no worries. I was worried until I realised id saved it. I wonder what they did it for though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GrandMasti)
    Well done! When was your interview and what time did the offer come through?
    16th december interview.. It came through at precisely 19:35 yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    People that got offers, congratulations! I just wanted to ask, when you did the interview how did you feel about it? Because the pattern I'm seeing is that people who think they did well get rejected and people that think they messed it up get accepted..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo.sat)
    People that got offers, congratulations! I just wanted to ask, when you did the interview how did you feel about it? Because the pattern I'm seeing is that people who think they did well get rejected and people that think they messed it up get accepted..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I actually enjoyed most of my interview (even had fun at times) and thought that some stations went well for me however, I am pretty sure that I messed up one of my stations and actually was thinking that this could make my interview score low enough to get rejected.. Anyways I was pleasantly surprised when I learned that I got an offer xD it seems that this station did not go as bad as I perceived it to go

You need to, however, take into consideration that it is all very subjective and what eg I or any other person perceives as messing up a station might not be considered that way for somebody else

ReputationRep:
    Is there an offer holders Facebook group for A100?

ReputationRep:
    don't think so, I've seen a grad one. Why don't you make one

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.