Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I've been holding an offer from Bath for a week now. It was a hard decision between Bath and Kent, but looks like I'm gonna go Bath if I get my grades. Who else is going there? Look forward to meeting you guys XD

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else had their bartlett interview today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akeakeake)
    Hey guys!! Just got an interview for Architectural Association. Can anyone give me opinion on this uni? Is it even recognized as a good uni?? Whats better UCL? AA? Cardiff?

Thank you
    The AA is great and the interviews are a great opportunity to present yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangostan)
    Anyone else had their bartlett interview today?

Yeah I had mine yesterday! How did yours go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Storm2323)
    Yeah I had mine yesterday! How did yours go?
    I'm not entirely sure! I sas interviewed almost 2 hours late so the guy kept checking his watch while I was talking and looked really bored with me! I don't mind if I don't get in though since I want to go to westminster anyway. How did yours go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raimonds)
    So I've been holding an offer from Bath for a week now. It was a hard decision between Bath and Kent, but looks like I'm gonna go Bath if I get my grades. Who else is going there? Look forward to meeting you guys XD

When are you going to the open day? I'm trying to figure out how many more offers they're going to make sorry Also what conditions did they give you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangostan)
    I'm not entirely sure! I sas interviewed almost 2 hours late so the guy kept checking his watch while I was talking and looked really bored with me! I don't mind if I don't get in though since I want to go to westminster anyway. How did yours go?
    Yeah they were running quite behind! Thankfully mine was only 30 minutes late!
    That's a bit rude, but I'm sure it will be fine! Westminster looks great I think it went well, the guy I had seemed pretty enthusiastic about my work but I said some weird things because I was nervous ahah! So I'll have to see what they say - I'm planning on Nottingham anyway!
    Was your interview in the afternoon? Might have actually spoke to you if that's the case

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Myria_x)
    Congrats on your offer What were your requirments if I may ask?
    Thanks i need to get ABB at a levels . Where have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lookatthismeme)
    I got an offer tooo but my offer wasn't lowered:/! Maybe that's to do with my grades but oh welll:P may i ask what your predicted grades and what you got in AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lookatthismeme)
    I have applied to Edinburgh,Glasgow SOA, Nottigham, Sheffield and Kent . Unfortunately I got rejected by Edinburgh but okayy. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone planning to put Nottigham as their firm choice? :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemyerst)
    When are you going to the open day? I'm trying to figure out how many more offers they're going to make sorry Also what conditions did they give you?
    I'm going to the open day on the 20th of April.
    And They've asked me for a distinction in my art foundation. I think it's maybe because I got A* A B for my a levels, so they want a high result this year to make up for it.

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting on Edinburgh, and they haven't set any portfolios or tasks, so presumably 31st is the deadline? Should I be worried?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sambeech)
    Still waiting on Edinburgh, and they haven't set any portfolios or tasks, so presumably 31st is the deadline? Should I be worried?!
    Don't worry, you are not alone... I have been waiting since early November, but apparently although they do have the deadline on the 31st they sometimes take longer...

ReputationRep:
    meeee )

ReputationRep:
    It will be my safety one

ReputationRep:
    Offers from Manchester and Nottingham, waiting to hear after the interview in the Bartlett. Got rejected from Edinburgh and waiting Cardiff almost 5 months to response...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmac4)
    Has anyone heard from Strathclyde?
    I have! I got my unconditional offer for Strathclyde last month! Let me know if you hear any word back!

ReputationRep:
    i just received unconditional offer from Edinburgh after sooo long! Really glad but i think im going to bath anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgiev)
    It will be my safety one
    likewise! Best of luck with the Bartlett!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 4, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.