Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarpedon)
    I don't even feel slightly tired at 05:30 right now... It will kick in later; hopefully post-exams.
    My body is used to me messing with it, only got 3 hours the night before last. Done all nighters before nearly all of my exams

ReputationRep:
    anyone got any predictions of what could come up in unit 1 today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel K)
    My body is used to me messing with it, only got 3 hours the night before last. Done all nighters before nearly all of my exams
    Same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benhartley05)
    Pray to lord that assessing UK's democracy comes up and Success of pressure groups xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benhartley05)
    Bit late mate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hurbad)
    Pray to lord that assessing UK's democracy comes up and Success of pressure groups xD
    what would you say for the success of pressure groups ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel K)
    Bit late mate?
    nah i have revised everything in pressure groups, democracy and elections, just be good to quickly bash out some essay plans for 25 markers cos this is a retake for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mal100)
    what would you say for the success of pressure groups ??
    As in what limits the success ? what methods they use , if it undermines democracy xD all of those questions would be awesome and yeah Im gonna do an essay plan before i start the 25 marker

ReputationRep:
    I really hope we get nice questions

ReputationRep:
    Good luck all. I'm absolutely bricking it. Please let there be referendums and pressure group decline/increase!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone, hoping for a decent paper!! 😂

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, for pressure groups are you allowed to give examples of Pressure Groups outside the UK? or do they have to operate in the UK?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Good luck all.

We'll be fine. We all know it deep down!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by j5994)
    Hi guys, for pressure groups are you allowed to give examples of Pressure Groups outside the UK? or do they have to operate in the UK?
    If the question says UK just use UK examples. If not then I wouldn't advise it but if it's between no example and outside the UK, use the latter.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone xxx Lets pray for easy questions and low grade boundaries

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. Must remember to keep an eye on the clock. Good luck all of you!

ReputationRep:
    What sort of things would u out for pressure group decline/increase?

ReputationRep:
    went to bed at 11pm, fell asleep some time after 3am. lovely! good luck guys.

ReputationRep:
    I was so stressed I couldn't poop in the morning and now that I'm in school, I'm regretting every second of it.

Good Luck guys

ReputationRep:
    Gl guys

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.