Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
TSR looking different to you this week? Find out why here. 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    A bag.. I think I can't read properly.

I think it's time for me.

Good night. (I see you in your nightmares)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't know what's going on...

I still don't know what's going on...

Okay, but go easy on me, last time was too much...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone need cheap car insurance please let me know Any age any car cheap fully insured

ReputationRep:
    I've been having trouble getting to sleep for 2 weeks now. It's really bad I was taking nightnus at first but now I've stopped I can only really go to sleep if I work out during the day :\. Any other solutions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiz009)
    Anyone need cheap car insurance please let me know Any age any car cheap fully insured
    :yep:

I needz the insurances for 3 wheel autorickshaw reg. plate GJ23AT4576
    Plz sendings me insurance prices at earliest convenience

ReputationRep:
    very touching subject!

ReputationRep:
    How are my nocturnal family

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D)
    Good thank you! Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Good thank you! Yourself?
    Haha that's good to hear ! I'm fine thanks just in the mood for a chat wid my bledrins 👌🏾

ReputationRep:
    :nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan:

ReputationRep:
    Weirdly tired for saying I only woke up at 4.30pm hah

Still have a few thousand words to write up before I can sleep

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect)
    Weirdly tired for saying I only woke up at 4.30pm hah

Still have a few thousand words to write up before I can sleep

How are you?
    I feel ya ! I don't have insomnia but I enjoy sleeping late these days since I'm on holiday. What are you up to in this fine evening

ReputationRep:
    I feel ya ! I don't have insomnia but I enjoy sleeping late these days since I'm on holiday. What are you up to in this fine evening
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    Working on my master's thesis. Currently writing about the role of English language in the post-colonial world. It's interesting by heavy.

I love working at night, it's peaceful and no distractions. My family think I am super weird though

ReputationRep:
    Still doing homework, almost finished my final past paper for tomorrow though! It's a pretty terrible feeling when you set your alarm for 7am at this time too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AstroNandos)
    Still doing homework, almost finished my final past paper for tomorrow though! It's a pretty terrible feeling when you set your alarm for 7am at this time too
    Urghhh, that's horrible, A'levels? I really don't miss those days.

I'm meeting people at 10 for coffee, so thinking of pulling an all-nighter and hopefully getting to bed around 11

If you've got exams, this video will probably relate to you :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    If you've got exams, this video will probably relate to you :rofl:

I love that video

I want to stay in bed for the next few hours but at the same time run a marathon.

Uh..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect)
    Urghhh, that's horrible, A'levels? I really don't miss those days.

I'm meeting people at 10 for coffee, so thinking of pulling an all-nighter and hopefully getting to bed around 11
    Yeah I can't say I'm enjoying them tbh

I'd be too dead to have a coffee with people after an all nighter, did you actually do that in the end??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AstroNandos)
    Yeah I can't say I'm enjoying them tbh

I'd be too dead to have a coffee with people after an all nighter, did you actually do that in the end??
    I'm still awake and working slowly. Not sure I'm going to make coffee though. I used to be able to pull and all nighter and stay awake until the 4pm deadline. yay for undergrad days, too old for that **** now.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.