Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ffs guys.
    Can we stop with the full solutions to problems plz.
    I will report evrything to thegovernments oK.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just made an account to ask what the problem with discussing questions is? Are there people who have yet to sit the exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claasiic)
    Just made an account to ask what the problem with discussing questions is? Are there people who have yet to sit the exam?
    Yeh people across the world sit them and not all at the same time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    Yeh people across the world sit them and not all at the same time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for the reply, that makes a lot of sense. When around do the last people sit the STEP I exam?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply, that makes a lot of sense. When around do the last people sit the STEP I exam?
    Not sure but guessing its australia or japan. Maybe tonight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What I don't understand is wouldn't they have taken it last night? Ya know, on their june14th? Why do they take it a day late?
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    STEP I discussion is embargoed (not allowed) until 9am Wednesday (UK time)

You can chat about STEP II & III
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jacobe)
    What I don't understand is wouldn't they have taken it last night? Ya know, on their june14th? Why do they take it a day late?
    Hawaii, USA?

Who knows. That's the rule though.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Japan? I swear Duke Glacia has already done the exam. I talked with him about it on PM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jacobe)
    i don't think they do. but yeah places like usa are possible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gasfxekl)
    i don't think they do. but yeah places like usa are possible
    It may just be hawaii left, who are taking it atm

ReputationRep:
    Also any decision 1'ers know that if when you maximise p=4x+3y+2z, when you minimise that does it become p=-4x-3y-2z?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    STEP I discussion is embargoed (not allowed) until 9am Wednesday (UK time)

You can chat about STEP II & III
    can i say that i didnt like the step ii paper today wink wink nudge nudge say no more?

(Original post by Number Nine)
    can i say that i didnt like the step ii paper today wink wink nudge nudge say no more?
    You know I love you n9 xxx *hugs* xox etc.

ReputationRep:
    I imagine the wait until 9 is like the count down to summer in high school musical 2

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by porridgepie)
    i'm got an offer for maths (at Peterhouse too) but only for step 2 and 3 but I thought may as well do step 1 if it's easy lol how wrong i was
    I did pretty much the same amount as you in the exam and i can safely say it was by a clear solid mile the worst step paper I have done including step 3 past papers not a single nice question. i am expecting a U. 2015 step 1 was a literal piece of cake i managed to do around 7 or 8 full solutions but i just scraped 2 in this exam
    i think this paper could be used as a method of torture
    I feel your pain big time

I was actually doing pretty well in STEP questions before the exam, did loads of questions since September last year and was beginning to score 1s pretty consistently, I guess all our hopes now ride on the good will of Dr Zsák... (he seemed like a really nice guy at open day / interview so there is hope yet )

ReputationRep:
    If anybody would like to explain how in STEP III 2009 Q7 ii that after proving Pn(X) is a polynomial of degree n that I prove that the coefficients are non zero I will be forever in your servitude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Number Nine)
    If anybody would like to explain how in STEP III 2009 Q7 ii that after proving Pn(X) is a polynomial of degree n that I prove that the coefficients are non zero I will be forever in your servitude
    You just need to show the leading term is non zero.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drandy76)
    I imagine the wait until 9 is like the count down to summer in high school musical 2

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:

Pretty much.

(Original post by Gwenuin)
    Please remove your post.

ReputationRep:
    Any Last minute advice for step 2 and 3 such as key areas to learn /go over?
    Feels like I'm getting worse at STEP and highly unprepared.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.