Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    What's ACTUALLY going to happen to the UK if 'Leave' ends up winning?

really dont want that to happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshiee)
    Thats the spirit. People like you are what is holding the country back. There are many countries with less to offer than Wales that are doing just fine thanks. Get offline and get out more. It might do you some good.
    He can't get out, it's half 3 in the morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legendary Quest)
    You don't have a masters degree, do you? :rolleyes:

I have a piece of papaer that let me get a job. That's all.

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually getting nervous here...

ReputationRep:
    Sheffield. Oh boy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thutmose-III)
    I think it's all over at this point. Leave is zooming ahead and even when London boroughs are coming in, they are only paring back the Leave lead not wiping it out as you would expect to see. I'd say we can fairly confidently predict that Leave has won it
    Not yet, we haven't even had the results of most big cities out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh)

This website shows what beta dikless cucks the UK youth have become.
    Nice smear tactics. I bet you're the type that would cry that lefties call you racist bigot Islamophobe etc...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh)
    Judging by the last general election and the referendum upto now it is you who is out dated.

Things are changes. The regressive left are falling.
    They are? Gee, that's news to me. Pretty sure my generation is overwhelmingly liberal. The tory vote from the last general election was won by the older generations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Almost 300K in advance for Leave. It should make it.
    Fingers crossed but still unlikely due to Edinburgh Manchester and Birmingham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yendis)
    What's ACTUALLY going to happen to the UK if 'Leave' ends up winning?
    Then the UK will leave the EU. As Mogg said, there will be no plague of frogs or deaths of the firstborn. After the wailing and the gnashing of the teeth die down, people will get on with their lives and things will be fine.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe I'm still awake

ReputationRep:
    Sheffield vote Leave by 51%. First big city to do so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    I thought Coventry was full of immigrants?
    there is a bucket load of immigrants mate but also patriotic Sikhs and white working class people who are fed up. also Sheffield has voted out this is big news with all the students. leave are gonna win

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshiee)
    Such as?

I'm from Wales ffs. It's literally part of my DNA to be left wing and despise people like Thatcher.
    Well.... we're on the same page

ReputationRep:
    I should be tired, I'm not, too excited / nervous / scared. Just in case anybody cares

ReputationRep:
    Edinburgh count incoming....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemting)
    Nice smear tactics. I bet you're the type that would cry that lefties call you racist bigot Islamophobe etc...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am from an ethnic minority so lefties don't dare say anything to me except compliment me ha.

ReputationRep:
    I woke up two hours later fml.

Shame to see leave winning but jfc at how close it is.

(Original post by Rakas21)
    Mogg is amazing.. 'a little tit for tat'.
    You're just mesmerized by his 'charm' or 'nerdy' look. Please do not be superficial. Look beyond the exterior. He is nothing. He's never done a proper day's job in his life. He comes from a rich family. If he were to lose his seat in parliament, nobody in the corporate would employ him.

ReputationRep:
    Unbelievable that people don't seem to realise that I am a left winger with Old Labour values. New Labour and the Conservatives sold out to corporate shills in ridiculous deals and if we vote remain, the same nonsense will go ahead with TTIP. You are all turkeys voting for Christmas and the reality is that if we want to take control back and do what is right for the poorest, we must leave.

Income inequality in the EU as a whole has increased by 10%.
    Look at how Greece have been treated.
    Wage compression and competition for jobs plays into the hands of corporates
    Regulations cripple small businesses whilst suit rich corporates who can afford to comply

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.