Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to all today!

ReputationRep:
    Can't sleep coolsharp? lol.

nothing's up yet as far as I can see anyway. Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when the results are due out? Or at what time they usually come out?

ReputationRep:
    last year they seem to have heard at around 5pm, and it was around then for other updates too. i guess they spend the day sorting stuff out then release it at the end. i still expect to be obsessively checking every 2 minutes all day though.... i feel sick every time i think about it! good luck everyone. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cw6163)
    i still expect to be obsessively checking every 2 minutes all day though.... i feel sick every time i think about it! good luck everyone. x
    You and me and probably everyone else as well - hope your day passes quickly :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munchbunch313)
    Can't sleep coolsharp? lol.

nothing's up yet as far as I can see anyway. Good luck everyone!
    I'm working in the Middle East atm so I'm 4 hours ahead of everyone else. Gonna be checking in an internet cafe at 9pm surrounded by Arabs. Here's hoping for good news.

Again, good luck to all.

ReputationRep:
    good luck to everyone waiting!!

ReputationRep:
    do you think it's worth ringing and asking if it is likely to be today? cause if it's definitely not going to be until Friday I could get on with my life for a few days! (and yes, my life does currently consist of revision, but still!)

ReputationRep:
    If I'm honest, my life mainly consists of checking TSR and the FS candidate website atm...

Aren't you jealous

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck to everyone! Hope to see lots of you next year:-D

ReputationRep:
    I rang up - "Should be in by Wednesday, if not then the end of the week at the latest".

I get the impression that that is a standard line they are told to say. Last time they updated i think it was monday or tuesday. Can anyone remember when it was?

ReputationRep:
    It was the 16th March, which was a Monday. Ellsbells posted on here at about 5:00-ish to post with her good news...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamieinLondon)
    It was the 16th March, which was a Monday. Ellsbells posted on here at about 5:00-ish to post with her good news...
    Are you talking about me? Cos I didn't find out with everyone else. I was HoP and emailed them and they told me i passed and a couple of weeks later i withdrew and they confirmed it.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, in which case, I've got that wrong - sorry about that

Just gone back through the lists (should really, really be doing an essay) and it turns out I meant SnorkMaiden, but I no longer trust myself as a source of information, so ifanyone else has any ideas I'd gratefully listen

I simply have no idea how it can take so long to set the bar... Surely they know how many posts they've got to fill by now?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, in which case, I've got that wrong - sorry about that

I simply have no idea how it can take so long to set the bar... Surely they know how many posts they've got to fill by now?
    Sorry to disappoint! lol, and it was the 17th. Think people did find out on the Monday though! From previous ones think they've said end of the week but most people find ouit mon or tues!

ReputationRep:
    yep, definitely a set line - i just rang and she checked then said it almost word for word! i pushed a bit about the reason though, and she said that she thinks that the final pass mark has already been set. but she said thats why it would be wednesday. seems odd though - i cant believe that marks will change after 2 months, unless they manipulate them after the event. i dont know what to think now. i just want to hear so much!!!!!!!!!!! argh!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    That was me I think. :o: I found out I was successful shortly past 4pm on Monday 16th March.

Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck to everyone. I am going to exercise the last degree of self-restraint I have, go have a shower and some food, go out to a coffee shop with my work and not touch the laptop until 5pm. I swear....!

ReputationRep:
    the shops are calling me.... although i have unfortunately worked out a way to check this forum on my blackberry! stupid modern technology.....

ReputationRep:
    ARGH!!!

I'm within walking distance of whitehall and someone over there knows whether I have a job and is probably at lunch!!!

Anyone else fancy storming the winter palace so that we can stand on the tables and shake bits of paper at each other?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.