Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. III Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnny Christ)
    Fair enough. I'm still not sure about the whole festival thing. Is it worth £200? Also, all the people are either reading (gay) or bloodstock fans, and I would have no one to go with.

Oh, and the a7x thing...you said what I'm too scared to say :afraid: It's still a good album though.
    Yeah tbh I was for a while... I was really disappointed with it but tried to see something in it that I guess wasn't really there. I generally skip all the songs when they're on my iPod, apart from one or two I guess.

And because it got to number one, they thinks that's what we all want. Meh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)
    Yeah tbh I was for a while... I was really disappointed with it but tried to see something in it that I guess wasn't really there. I generally skip all the songs when they're on my iPod, apart from one or two I guess.

And because it got to number one, they thinks that's what we all want. Meh.
    Mhhmm. All the songs I loved at first have got a bit dull, and some of the songs i didn't like at first have grown on me. I only really like God Hates Us and Tonight The World Dies now. Maybe it'll change. COE/WTF was their best tbh.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1476733

What could /possibly/ be discussed in those 18 pages? TSR. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by + polarity -)
      http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1476733

What could /possibly/ be discussed in those 18 pages? TSR. :facepalm2:
      She doesn't seem like the type of person I'd get along with at all IRL.

HOWEVER. She does have a gorgeous smile :coma: When I saw the dancing scene in HP7, I started to fancy her again :nooo:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Johnny Christ)
      Mhhmm. All the songs I loved at first have got a bit dull, and some of the songs i didn't like at first have grown on me. I only really like God Hates Us and Tonight The World Dies now. Maybe it'll change. COE/WTF was their best tbh.
      I think they're poor examples tbh, God Hates Us is a little embarrassing, they've lost most of what they had in terms of Metal and that was just an attempt to stay within the genre. It's a shame because they can still play metal well. I wonder if they've just grown out of it. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
      I think they're poor examples tbh, God Hates Us is a little embarrassing, they've lost most of what they had in terms of Metal and that was just an attempt to stay within the genre. It's a shame because they can still play metal well. I wonder if they've just grown out of it. :dontknow:
      True. They used to be more....metaphorical and philosophical. Especially in waking the fallen. God hates us is just catchy :jiggy: And I like the slow, whiny, bendy guitar in tonight the world dies.
      Yeah, they're super talented...but I think they've passed their peak in terms of musical creativity.

ReputationRep:
      Tis a great shame.

can you get pneumonia from second hand smoke?

ReputationRep:
        If your breathing was restricted for a long period of time... I guess yes?

ReputationRep:
        **** the ***** man. :mob:

ReputationRep:
        No, but you will get
        CANCER CANCER THE BIG C YO UWILL DIE DIE DIE MY DARLING CANCER CANCER, LUNG HEART LIP LEG AND THROAT CANCER IT KILLS ONE IN THREE PEOPLE SMOKE KILLS DONT BREATHE IT
        /daily mail

If your breathing was restricted for a long period of time... I guess yes?
          **** this ****

(Original post by A_master)
            **** the ***** man. :mob:
            my lungs have been feeling weird all afternoon

but it might be caffeine? but I don't know why caffeine would cause that

ReputationRep:
            me and my flatmates have just cooked curry :turban:
            tikka masala :coma:

ReputationRep:
            my lungs have been feeling weird all afternoon

but it might be caffeine? but I don't know why caffeine would cause that
            Though highly unlikely tbh. If I were you I'd for the next few days spend a few moments breathing in and out as deeply as possible to clear your lungs of any liquid.

Though highly unlikely tbh. If I were you I'd for the next few days spend a few moments breathing in and out as deeply as possible to clear your lungs of any liquid.
              It's the tar I'm afraid of D:

But seriously. :mad2:

I can smell it from here ffs

I ain't going in there

ReputationRep:
              need to have a ****, a **** and buy some booze in the space of 15 minutes.
              it can be done :shades: brb.

ReputationRep:
              My sig wins.

My sig wins.
                did he wink?!

ReputationRep:
                I might get an HTC desire.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
              What newspaper do you read/prefer?
              Useful resources
              AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
            • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
              Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.