Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    'He stays on side there, you can see that.'

Erm, no, he was offside.

Good finish, though. It's not like we deserve a win, either. Still think we'll get through, but still...
    • TSR Support Team

You seem to be lacking in the final third

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Yep, not really had any penetration all night, partly due to a lack of effort and partly due to Arsh and Bendy looking off the pace, imo. We've been unlucky a couple of times, but equally so have they.

ReputationRep:
    we still haven't got a clinical striker who can put chances away at ease but wenger thinks we've too many options up front...we do but not good ones :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    stop trying to f*****g chip him :|
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by Billa Bong)
    we still haven't got a clinical striker who can put chances away at ease but wenger thinks we've too many options up front...we do but not good ones :rolleyes:
    I wonder why he persists with Bendtner

ReputationRep:
    Walcott is the only threat to Ipswich.

ReputationRep:
    Good to see Arsh and Bendtner trying to stake a claim for regular starting slots.... on the bench.

ReputationRep:
    what is happening to us ?!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoMatrix)
    You have Fabregas,Arshavin,Djourou,Koscie lny,Gibbs,Chamakh all on the pitch.Added to this you are getting pretty much owned by a team so low on confidence.
    Fair enough. But one game is obviously not indicative of how the team will perform as the season progresses.

By the way folks, there's a good game over on the other channel between Barcelona and Betis. I'm bored of this.

ReputationRep:
    nasri needs to start in the return leg.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder why he persists with Bendtner
    i've been wondering that for the past year and a half

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal are a shambles at the back.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like it's gonna be 3 games without a win. We better smash them in the second leg as we could actually win a damn trophy this season! (Even if it is the crap cup)

ReputationRep:
    You have Fabregas,Arshavin,Djourou,Koscie lny,Gibbs,Chamakh all on the pitch.Added to this you are getting pretty much owned by a team so low on confidence.
    I think u got owned by west ham right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badger-man)
    Looks like it's gonna be 3 games without a win. We better smash them in the second leg as we could actually win a damn trophy this season! (Even if it is the crap cup)
    i don't think this even counts as a trophy but a struggling chelsea smashed them 7-0 so :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    LMAO!!! disgraceful!!! Arsenal win will JACK this year!

they have no complaints, since the team was full of first team members.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    I think u got owned by west ham right?
    I dont support Man Utd

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I dont support Man Utd
    oh

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.