(Original post by Jessaay!)
    My liver actually hurts.
    So does mine.

Did we win last night?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onychophagia)
    So does mine.

Did we win last night?
    Of course we did Was sportsnight interesting? I'm quite sad I missed the drag night for rugby.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly think I bring the average level of intelligent conversation on this thread down a million notches. I don't think I've ever made an insightful post. I'm sorry.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly think I bring the average level of intelligent conversation on this thread down a million notches. I don't think I've ever made an insightful post. I'm sorry.
    You add entertainment points

/making me feel less alcoholic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fission_Mailed)
    Is crazylemon banned for points or by request? What did he do? :lol:
    Exam time :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    This seems sensible. I might consider disappearing for a fortnight or so shortly :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    You weren't around when I was in 2nd/3rd year. My mod title may be redundant now but I got it for a reason. :p:

ReputationRep:
    My liver actually hurts.
    Is it palpable? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    You weren't around when I was in 2nd/3rd year. My mod title may be redundant now but I got it for a reason. :p:
    "Please rate some other members before rating this member again."

Wow, I just had an epic flashback to my gap year days on UK-L. BazTheMoney ring any bells? :p:

ReputationRep:
    *high five*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Wow, I just had an epic flashback to my gap year days on UK-L. BazTheMoney ring any bells? :p:
    :eek: Then the other incarnation...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    A fate worse than death.

I got myself banned during my A2.

ReputationRep:
    I'm almost convinced that I've got a duodenal ulcer.

ReputationRep:
    I'm almost convinced that I've got a duodenal ulcer.
    Exam stress.

I sat through two hours of the dullest "psychological connections to physical illness" lecture ever this morning. From now on, every patient has a psychological problem unless proven otherwise, just so I can justify losing those precious two hours of my life.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah we just won a sexual health pub quiz over at the strand. Good times!

ReputationRep:
    My liver actually hurts.
    i've always wondered why people eat/and like liver. Seeing as what it does, it's a pretty damn icky organ to chomp on :sick:

ReputationRep:
    "Please rate some other members before rating this member again."

Oh God, now THAT was a weird one! I expect he's probably rowing for GB now, while running his own hedge fund and shagging a different model every night.

*high five*
    Ahhh, my sweet boat club days... Sadly (?!) all but one of the "Whoresome IVsome" are grown up and settled down now. I just have to try to persuade my fiancé not to bring that topic up in his speech at the wedding (which he is already writing). :o:

And now I'm off for a whole day on "How to improve your effectiveness." Thank God they're paying me for this.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh, my sweet boat club days... Sadly (?!) all but one of the "Whoresome IVsome" are grown up and settled down now. I just have to try to persuade my fiancé not to bring that topic up in his speech at the wedding (which he is already writing). :o:
    You've got to love the rowers. In our boat club at least it's probably more of an excuse to drink than actually do a sport. I think he should bring it up at your wedding personally :p:

In terms of growing up, there's a few FY2s and above who actually still join our boat club and occassionally pop over to row/to our sportsnight/on our social tour. I don't think they're ever going to grow up.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.