Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got two skins, Marge and Maggie snowmen, Claus co tower and a yeti type character. I think I've done ok so far.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Seven house skins, Mr Plow and something else rubbish that I can't remember. Wheel is bad!

ReputationRep:
    I keep getting house skins or cash recently I managed to get 2 tokens from gift bags and 1 from the egg nog bar and won 3 lots of cash :angry:

How is everyone doing on gift cards? I have about 24000
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Everyone should be my friend :sad: Roni703
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by G8D)
    I'm yet to reach 10000. I only have 9 friends on the game though and several have not yet updated (some appear to be using a cracked thanksgiving one).

Something I like about this game as that once you start a quest line it doesn't seem to go away. I started playing during the thanksgiving update and got so far as 'build moes and make moe hunt for turkeys' but I wasn't high enough level to do so. This quest persisted into the Christmas update and I completed it expecting that to be that. But they keep coming. Cletus is currently whittling or something.
    I have just over 1000 cards and haven't built moes yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Everyone should be my friend :sad: Roni703
    I added you a while ago, but it's still pending. :sad:

I'm on about 16,000

Also, am quite happy to swap gift bags
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Aula)
    I added you a while ago, but it's still pending. :sad:

I'm on about 16,000

Also, am quite happy to swap gift bags
    Sorry, Boris hadn't shown me that bit :mad:

We friends now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hi all!

Im awesome so you should add me

Boristhe3rd

ReputationRep:
    Just hit 30,000 gift cards

After you get all of your personal prizes, you get a spin token for every 1000 gift cards you collect I'm glad it's low but disappointed it's not to get donuts like the Halloween event

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    That's a pretty good deal. Is it definitely 1 every 1000 and it doesn't increase after ever one you gain?

I mean I'm only a third of the way to 30000 so it's hardly going to affect me soon, just curious.
    I'm just going through all of my friends to check I'll update this post as soon as I find out so check back in around 15-20 mins

EDIT:: you get a spin token for every 1000 gift cards

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody noticed this update consuming more battery than usual? My phone is lasting less than a day since the update, and it used to last 2. Although for some reason the alarm clock also doesn't work at the moment, so it could be the phone. Anybody else noticed it?

How on Earth are people already on 30,000!! I only hit 10,000 last night. You must have a ridiculous number of friends, it must take forever to visit them all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperCat007)
    Has anybody noticed this update consuming more battery than usual? My phone is lasting less than a day since the update, and it used to last 2. Although for some reason the alarm clock also doesn't work at the moment, so it could be the phone. Anybody else noticed it?

How on Earth are people already on 30,000!! I only hit 10,000 last night. You must have a ridiculous number of friends, it must take forever to visit them all!
    It does drain my iPod but it always has :confused:
    I hit 30,000 only by visiting my 100 friends it doesn't take too long to get through them though having an active friends list also helped a lot because they always dropped a few gift bags in my town

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by G8D)
    Have they decreased the community goal requirements?

Also some of you visit without leaving gift bags :cry:
    I leave gift bags, but they tend to hide behind buildings :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by G8D)
    Only yours hide behind buildings. I'm convinced it's deliberate.
    I can get them in the water too :grin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Add meeeeeeee - Ben0_0Jenks

Lvl 37 daily player and all that jazz :L I have over 100 gift bags to give out so that will be your reward

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I only have 1 friend :sad: I have plenty of giftbags to give out Add me - adgjlkhfs89
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by dobbys sock)
    I only have 1 friend :sad: I have plenty of giftbags to give out Add me - adgjlkhfs89
    I can't add you because it's not my go yet :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Origin id: Thermika (couldn't use my game name I HSE everywhere else, so used name on bottle next to me... It worked :/)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had any of the rare wheel items yet (Helter Shelter, Yeti thing, Claus Co)? Those + one of the snowmen are the only things I don't have. I keep getting the 1000 cash

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hedgeman49)
    Anyone had any of the rare wheel items yet (Helter Shelter, Yeti thing, Claus Co)? Those + one of the snowmen are the only things I don't have. I keep getting the 1000 cash
    I have the yeti and Claus co. Was so close to getting the helter shelter too but it stopped on the item just after it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: December 16, 2014
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.