The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by shadowdweller

So, you sentence read 'There's nothing wrong with thousand lots of things'? :tongue:

Original post by incipientT
I don't remember what you were takling about before.

I don't know :dontknow:

Could have been :tongue:

About the DW ep with that guy with all that writing on his face and that monster..you geve him a nickname, I remember now.. WME (i think) Worst Monster Ever....

And then the one with the oods and people dying when the people were no longer in control over them...

The episodes are 'The Satan Pit' and 'The Impossible Planet' and the other is 'Planet of the Ood' i think.

Maybe :lol:
Original post by AMYC1999
About the DW ep with that guy with all that writing on his face and that monster..you geve him a nickname, I remember now.. WME (i think) Worst Monster Ever....

And then the one with the oods and people dying when the people were no longer in control over them...

The episodes are 'The Satan Pit' and 'The Impossible Planet' and the other is 'Planet of the Ood' i think.

I remember that episode scared the crap out of me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

AH, right! Well, I don't think WME could scare anyone away :tongue: The one one with the devil might though :lol:

Wasn't that the same one?

So, you sentence read 'There's nothing wrong with thousand lots of things'? :tongue:

Clearly that makes complete sense, I have no idea why you're trying to insinuate otherwise (:wink:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Guy with the writing on his face was terrifying, not even joking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guy with the writing on his face was terrifying, not even joking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

See see!! It was so scary! Wish doctor who was still as good as this, it's too happy and jolly now :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by marinajelly
See see!! It was so scary! Wish doctor who was still as good as this, it's too happy and jolly now :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Vasta Nervada and The Empty Child too :afraid:

I do like the jolliness, but I would like a throwback to the scary EPs tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
I remember that episode scared the crap out of me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, really scary :afraid:

the-satan-pit.jpg Beast_ood.jpg

And do you remember where they opened up that roof thing and then there was that dead woman who was just floating in the air

Posted from TSR Mobile

:five: I agree, hopefully tonight will bring back some scariness with DAVID TENNANT AND ROSE OMG

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know, really scary :afraid:

the-satan-pit.jpg Beast_ood.jpg

And do you remember where they opened up that roof thing and then there was that dead woman who was just floating in the air

Duuuuuuuuude, why!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:five: I agree, hopefully tonight will bring back some scariness with DAVID TENNANT AND ROSE OMG

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am so excited right now! :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am so excited right now! :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aaaaaaah how is it 50 more mins?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aaaaaaah how is it 50 more mins?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I DON'T EVEN KNOW!

Counting down :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Clearly that makes complete sense, I have no idea why you're trying to insinuate otherwise (:wink:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure, lets talk like kthat now :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was the empty child the one with a gas mask merged to his face?

240?
(edited 10 years ago)
AH, right! Well, I don't think WME could scare anyone away :tongue: The one one with the devil might though :lol:

Wasn't that the same one?

Yeah the monster isn't that scary but omg guy with writing on his face :afraid:

The Ood one isn't i think that was a different ep I was talking about actually.

The Satan's pit and The Impossible Planet were the same, two part episode

But I think you're meaning that the ood's and that monster one was in the same ep. There was an ood in it yes. And I think you're right, when the ood's lost control, probably was same ep cuz I remember those same characters...

Latest