Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Umar1)
    They will step up recruitment now that the 'final offensive' is set to start. Basically meaning more dead young Somalis.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sigh they make me sick disgusting organisation tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hazard17)
    Thanks! Never seen you on TSR although you've posted a crazy amount of times. Will you be starting university this year or have you already started?

Are you somali? What did you get? i heard you got something crazy like A* A* A :eek: Mashallah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    Brother, let me introduce you to this
    Is this some sort of beard magic in a bottle? If so can we distribute it amongst all the Somali men please :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juice de success)
    Guys,

VICE did this new documentary on Somalia, I dont know if it has already been posted but here's the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRjFLqrudLg

Thought it may be of interest to you guys, I personally haven't watched it yet.
    Thanks for the recommendation! Will watch in a bit

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It would be really interesting if they manage to get cameras into the alshabab areas like they managed with isis, to let us learn more about these groups and how they operate.
    Yeah I doubt they will, but you never know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by themorninglight)
    Is this some sort of beard magic in a bottle? If so can we distribute it amongst all the Somali men please :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I need it badly you dont understand :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by themorninglight)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Somalis have good beards .
    And we can't spread the above product as it would give everyone buff beards:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Somalis have good beards .
    And we can't spread the above product as it would give everyone buff beards:eek:
    Haha. Older men, yes. It must take an awful long time for it to grow though because I've never seen a Somali under the age of 25 with a beard :confused:

ReputationRep:
    comment removed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsAddict)
    Are you somali? What did you get? i heard you got something crazy like A* A* A :eek: Mashallah

Hahaha yeah i am somali, would i be posting on here otherwise?

Thanks bro! what will you be doing this year?

ReputationRep:
    So I was followed into a store by a Somali guy, is this normal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Never seen you on TSR although you've posted a crazy amount of times. Will you be starting university this year or have you already started?

Soz for the late reply. Yeah, there was a period of like 3 months where I was inactive but i think we've spoken on her before ages ago (around winter time) when i sent off my ucas app and told you i applied to ucl (they rejected me sadly)

I took a gap year and will be starting at Queen Mary's next month inshaAllah to study Psychology

What will you be studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JuliusSeizure)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What?!
    Why were you followed did you talk to him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JuliusSeizure)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He probably thinks you deal khaat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Soz for the late reply. Yeah, there was a period of like 3 months where I was inactive but i think we've spoken on her before ages ago (around winter time) when i sent off my ucas app and told you i applied to ucl (they rejected me sadly)

I took a gap year and will be starting at Queen Mary's next month inshaAllah to study Psychology

What will you be studying?

Haha dont be too fussed about that, they're the ones missing out on a top student. Psychology at Queen Mary's is great, nice one and congrats. You should be well chuffed about that

I'll be studying Economics and Statistics this coming september inshallah. Will you be moving out?

ReputationRep:
    Mohammed zeyara!!!!!!!!! Me and my sister are kinda obsessed with him

(Original post by Biryani007)
    :lolwut:
    Girl no.
    This

Hahah yh most are pretty hot..

ReputationRep:
    What?!
    Why were you followed did you talk to him?
    Nope never seen him in my life before..he followed me into a store asked for my number and claims to always see me with my family so it was his only oppurtunity to speak to me as I was alone at that time. I was totally frightened after he said that. I firmly said no but he won't leave it at that sadly I see him everywhere because he lives in my area

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha yeah i am somali, would i be posting on here otherwise?

Thanks bro! what will you be doing this year?
    Couple non-somalis here :rolleyes: i had to ask otherwise i would be stupid.

I will be going to A2 now and hope to apply for Mechanical Engineering

ReputationRep:
    Haha dont be too fussed about that, they're the ones missing out on a top student. Psychology at Queen Mary's is great, nice one and congrats. You should be well chuffed about that

I'll be studying Economics and Statistics this coming september inshallah. Will you be moving out?
    Thanks akhi, I am happy alhamdulillah. It was a tough decision between qm and city but decided to go with qm in the end because of the nice vibe i got from it at the open day

MashaAllah that sounds good! What are u planning to do after uni

Nope, I won't. There's no point as its in london and secondly, Its frowned upon in our culture for girls to move out of the family home before marriage
    Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsAddict)
    Couple non-somalis here :rolleyes: i had to ask otherwise i would be stupid.

I will be going to A2 now and hope to apply for Mechanical Engineering
    Cool bro, inshallah it all goes well man. What'll be your top choice?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.