Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Which self catered accommodations are closest to the medical school?
    Or are catered accommodations better?

ReputationRep:
    I just got an email from Nottingham saying they reconsidered and have been given me a place . Just wondered if anyone else has got it too?
    I will call them tomorrow and confirm it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion's a dwarf)
    I just got an email from Nottingham saying they reconsidered and have been given me a place . Just wondered if anyone else has got it too?
    I got the same email! I'm still in shock haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloLa)
    I got the same email! I'm still in shock haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same here!

ReputationRep:
    I just got a conditional offer (AAA) for A100 from Nottingham through UCAS after being rejected post-interview a few months ago. Just wondering if anyone else did as well??

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get an email from Nottingham but I got it through UCAS instead. Still not sure if it is a mistake...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AccidentalGenius)
    I just got a conditional offer (AAA) for A100 from Nottingham through UCAS after being rejected post-interview a few months ago. Just wondering if anyone else did as well??
    Well done!! Did you call the office and if so what did they say? Do you know how tf this happened?!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get an email from Nottingham but I got it through UCAS instead. Still not sure if it is a mistake...
    Well I got the offer on UCAS and firmed it straight away so they can't change their minds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cmfunk)
    Well I got the offer on UCAS and firmed it straight away so they can't change their minds.
    HAHAHA That's exactly what I did. Did you get an email from them? Also was your offer AAA or A*AA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cmfunk)
    I haven't got it through UCAS but Nottingham said to call them and do it through UCAS extra.

ReputationRep:
    Well done!! Did you call the office and if so what did they say? Do you know how tf this happened?!
    I'm still not sure if it's a mistake or not. No I didn't call them - I'm going to call them tomorrow. Honestly, no idea how it happened... Was your offer AAA or A*AA?

ReputationRep:
    I'm still not sure if it's a mistake or not. No I didn't call them - I'm going to call them tomorrow. Honestly, no idea how it happened... Was your offer AAA or A*AA?
    I haven't yet got an offer officially on UCAS. I got an email from the admissions woman saying I have an offer and to contact her so I'll find out my offer tomorrow.

I assume it will be AAA

ReputationRep:
    And it must be because too many people rejected them and firmed somewhere else? Still so excited!!

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHA That's exactly what I did. Did you get an email from them? Also was your offer AAA or A*AA?
    It was AAA
    And yes I got the email first and then track changed.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't yet got an offer officially on UCAS. I got an email from the admissions woman saying I have an offer and to contact her so I'll find out my offer tomorrow.

I assume it will be AAA
    Nonetheless Congratulations! Let us know what they say

ReputationRep:
    Thanks and will do

ReputationRep:
    UCAS updated and got a AAA offer!!!! Congrats everyone

ReputationRep:
    Just phoned them and they confirmed it! Got a place

ReputationRep:
    Just phoned them and they confirmed it! Got a place
    Congrats!!!

ReputationRep:
    Just received an offer..?

Thank you. I'm in shock.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.