ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I know who Im with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Gaza! Israel have been playing the victim card since WWII and they even managed to get free land out of it :/ (even though it was someone elses land to begin with)

ReputationRep:
    Gaza. Free palestine.

ReputationRep:
    Gaza because whatever BS you say about "Israel should defend itself (against defenseless women and children who have done nothing)" still would not justify bombing and attacking Gaza's hospitals.
    It's a violation of International Humanatarian Laws and therefore Israel are simply war criminals.

ReputationRep:
    Gaza

ReputationRep:
    You lot saying you support Israel are fools..Israels invoking systematic genocide on what should be it's own people as Jews have lived alongside Palestinians pre-1945 and have occupied nearly all of Palestine bar gaza/West Bank etc..you lot don't understand that zionists control everything including the worlds media and the media preys on uncertainty to sway opinions as they are the only source to most for knowledge,this is the world now unfortunately. And Hamas didn't break the ceasefire, it was Israeli soldiers and Hamas retaliated. Israel have occupied Palestine on the grounds of religious text. I don't condemn their religious text (Torah) but think of it like this. It's like I have a house, I move out u move in and then I kill you and take my house back because Someone sent me a letter to go back home on this day, even though I've settled elsewhere. It makes no logical sense.

I strongly disagree with those of you using the media to support your views and opinions so heavily..the media would never have mentioned Palestine in a thousand years if high profile celebrities such as Cristiano Ronaldo and the Algerian team (whom donated all their World Cup money to aid in Palestine) to name a few hadn't spoken up. The only thing worse than speaking up ,would be not speaking up as it would raise more questions,so they decided to use the media once again as always,as propaganda to make the crimes sound not so bad and so they make people think it's a fairly even battleground whereas tbh it's just one sided genocide. No one said people opposing nazi rule were terrorists, and rightly so..but why now?
    Israel has even suggested invoking a holocaust upon the Palestinians.

I agree with many of you that this is not the only atrocity going on today, but does that REALLY lessen the importance of making sure it comes to a stop?

And no I do not believe all Jews are the same and all are to blame, it is Zionists.
    Germans weren't to blame for the holocaust entirely, it was the nazis, SS soldiers, Hitler.
    People have been swayed to support them. Do you not remember Hitler had control of what was printed in Germany? Rebelling was death and do you not know people mourned Stalins death. Why? PROPAGANDA through the media, they controlled what people knew..as far as the Russian people knew Lenin had supported Stalin,which was not true, Lenin stated in a letter before he died that Stalin should not get into power, but e did because he had control of the letter before it got out.

Now tell me..take hitlers deeds against the Jews, Stalins deeds against his own people and compare them to what's happening in Palestine right now.

What difference do you see?
    I see same ****,different people, different land, different way of making everyone fools but making them fools via the same avenues and most probably will end up no different.

How can you justify a genocide upon others, similar to what your own people suffered?
    Would you not know the pain and empathise? Is it not true that the first one to help the fallen is one whom has fallen once himself?

I reckon if this keeps going on it will eventually turn into complete occupation similar to what happened in America to the indigenous "Indians" ( I say Indians,I'm referring to the indigo nous tribes such as the Navaho,and others) and Australia to the indigenous aboriginals.

Just because there are so many things going on, does not mean you can use that to turn a blind eye to this.. YES THERE IS IRAQ,YES THERE IS SYRIA. There are even problems at our very doorstep in Britain.
    BUT WHY FORGET PALESTINE?

Rant over. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acidy)
    1. Hamas is the de-facto government of Gaza, it's essentially the same as living in Britain with the current government and putting Islamic fundamentalists in charge of MI5 and the government cooperating with them.

2. How about I bombard you with missiles. You might not deserve it but hey, I enjoy the physical and psychological pleasure of keeping you in fear for your entirety. Also don't fight back, otherwise we'll totally play the victim card you bully.

3. I understand that you're comparing the actions of Israel to Nazi Germany. Except instead of an imperialistic agenda, Israel are advancing territories for the sole purpose of self defence. Why would you want to give terrorists the best possible chance to cause chaos? Why would you give land back to terrorists who are unable to learn from their mistakes if you understand what I mean.
    HAHAHA what self defense? Terrorists?
    Terrorists are not born overnight
    One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter
    This is international relations,not nursery where you take away children's toys if they don't play nice

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And if anyone still can't figure it out
    I support Palestine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darab_1496)
    You lot saying you support Israel are fools..Israels invoking systematic genocide on what should be it's own people as Jews have lived alongside Palestinians pre-1945 and have occupied nearly all of Palestine bar gaza/West Bank etc..you lot don't understand that zionists control everything including the worlds media and the media preys on uncertainty to sway opinions as they are the only source to most for knowledge,this is the world now unfortunately. And Hamas didn't break the ceasefire, it was Israeli soldiers and Hamas retaliated. Israel have occupied Palestine on the grounds of religious text. I don't condemn their religious text (Torah) but think of it like this. It's like I have a house, I move out u move in and then I kill you and take my house back because Someone sent me a letter to go back home on this day, even though I've settled elsewhere. It makes no logical sense.

I strongly disagree with those of you using the media to support your views and opinions so heavily..the media would never have mentioned Palestine in a thousand years if high profile celebrities such as Cristiano Ronaldo and the Algerian team (whom donated all their World Cup money to aid in Palestine) to name a few hadn't spoken up. The only thing worse than speaking up ,would be not speaking up as it would raise more questions,so they decided to use the media once again as always,as propaganda to make the crimes sound not so bad and so they make people think it's a fairly even battleground whereas tbh it's just one sided genocide. No one said people opposing nazi rule were terrorists, and rightly so..but why now?
    Israel has even suggested invoking a holocaust upon the Palestinians.

I agree with many of you that this is not the only atrocity going on today, but does that REALLY lessen the importance of making sure it comes to a stop?

And no I do not believe all Jews are the same and all are to blame, it is Zionists.
    Germans weren't to blame for the holocaust entirely, it was the nazis, SS soldiers, Hitler.
    People have been swayed to support them. Do you not remember Hitler had control of what was printed in Germany? Rebelling was death and do you not know people mourned Stalins death. Why? PROPAGANDA through the media, they controlled what people knew..as far as the Russian people knew Lenin had supported Stalin,which was not true, Lenin stated in a letter before he died that Stalin should not get into power, but e did because he had control of the letter before it got out.

Now tell me..take hitlers deeds against the Jews, Stalins deeds against his own people and compare them to what's happening in Palestine right now.

What difference do you see?
    I see same ****,different people, different land, different way of making everyone fools but making them fools via the same avenues and most probably will end up no different.

How can you justify a genocide upon others, similar to what your own people suffered?
    Would you not know the pain and empathise? Is it not true that the first one to help the fallen is one whom has fallen once himself?

I reckon if this keeps going on it will eventually turn into complete occupation similar to what happened in America to the indigenous "Indians" ( I say Indians,I'm referring to the indigo nous tribes such as the Navaho,and others) and Australia to the indigenous aboriginals.

Just because there are so many things going on, does not mean you can use that to turn a blind eye to this.. YES THERE IS IRAQ,YES THERE IS SYRIA. There are even problems at our very doorstep in Britain.
    BUT WHY FORGET PALESTINE?

Rant over. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Rightly said.
    *tips hat in your direction*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I strongly disagree with those of you using the media to support your views and opinions so heavily..the media would never have mentioned Palestine in a thousand years if high profile celebrities such as Cristiano Ronaldo and the Algerian team (whom donated all their World Cup money to aid in Palestine) to name a few hadn't spoken up.
    The Palestine issue was all over the media for years, well before CR7.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    The Palestine issue was all over the media for years, well before CR7.
    It was an example,he is a high profile celebrity,This genocide has never gained this much recognition in all the years it's been going on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's never been front page news as far as I know,if it has I guess I've been reading the wrong newspapers lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't know much about this petty war that's happening, but I'm sticking with the side that isn't fighting for religion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FuzzehWolf)
    I don't know much about this petty war that's happening, but I'm sticking with the side that isn't fighting for religion.

Not a war, it's more one sided with groups set up to try to combat it within the country
    Palestinians are just trying to survive to be fair and seeing all the evidence (pictures,videos etc) I don't even have to mention you will see what I mean

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    'We're retaliating, and that's the way in which we're defending ourselves' - really? Despite the fact that their Iron Dome defence mechanism means that 9/10 Hamas missiles are destroyed. That warrants the massacre of INNOCENT women and children? And don't try and say 'this is war, there will be casualties' when Israel suffers a 1 civilian loss, compared to around 40 per day in Gaza. What makes it even worse is how the media write things like 'Israeli families shattered'- are you kidding me right now?

One last thing; this idea of 'we warned them, it's their fault'- there are warnings every where, no matter where you go, so you're just as likely to be murdered. Palestine, belongs to the Palestinians and Israel are wrongfully occupying that land.

And all of you who are trying to make this about Islam because they don't want to acknowledge that this trangresses religion, I pity your souls.

ReputationRep:
    If Gaza stopped rocket fire the attacks will cease to exist and so Hamas has the defining move which could save lives yet they value their egotistical and political motives over anything else. If anyone doubts Hamas is a terrorist organisation they are idiots and so I side with Israel because terrorists such as these are sick and need to be eradicated by any means possible.

You must also not forget around 83% of the deaths were militant fighters so not an all bad figure.

ReputationRep:
    Not a war, it's more one sided with groups set up to try to combat it within the country
    Palestinians are just trying to survive to be fair and seeing all the evidence (pictures,videos etc) I don't even have to mention you will see what I mean

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What is it all about though..? I can't find 1 article with the reasons, it's all "blah blah killed children on a beach". MHM? INNOCENT PEOPLE DYING IN FIGHTING? GEEEE NO? Kinda like when the UK killed all those children at a circus fair in Dresden in WW2 or America and its nuclear bombs. I love all of this "ew they're sick freaks" when they kill a handful of children but not when the west kills thousands of children. :x

ReputationRep:
    Israel because they want ceasefire bit the Hamas do not agree.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Israel because they want ceasefire bit the Hamas do not agree.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What the **** are you lot on?

Not trying to be rude, but this is pissing me off now.
    Hamas are terrorists to you? They're not terrorising you,they are being terrorised and are standing up for their people

Israel want ceasefire? Ok,and I have a mansion with the Forest of Dean as my backyard and a lake view of the Lake District.
    If they wanted a ceasefire, do you not think it would have happened by now? It's been what? Nearly 60-70 years since it began

Wake up and smell the bull**** love, you're being lied to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.