Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    what was the poems name?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanilla Cupcake)
    Yeah but there are so many applicants... there were at least three time slots, and I estimated around 200 in the room, and then there were the people who did their exams at HWSF

I really hope I get an interview haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The room seemed about a third empty to me! There were about 10 empty seats in front of me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anfal Ahmed)
    what was the poems name?
    Bright star, John Keats, how did u find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenusername)
    Maths wasn't bad and no I didn't finish 😭😭😭😭
    Same😭😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kennethdcharles)
    Did anyone else get 12% for the Tottenham question?
    Yes I did!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahlondon)
    Yes I did!!
    That's great!

ReputationRep:
    That's great!
    I got 12%,....
    then crossed it out
    *facepalm*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erodedsoul)
    Bright star, John Keats, how did u find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks, It was a challenging poem to analyse but I used this structure my school has shown me where you cover all of the analysis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amarocks88)
    I got 12%,....
    then crossed it out
    *facepalm*
    Ahh I know that feeling!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anfal Ahmed)
    Thanks, It was a challenging poem to analyse but I used this structure my school has shown me where you cover all of the analysis
    What did you get the message as, I think I only got it semi right. Also how much did you write?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AweysAbdul)
    How many solutions did you guys get for the question a + b^2 + C^3 < 37? I got 6 solutions

The physics paper was OK apart from the last question. I wrote 3 lines and there was 2 pages available to write.
    I thought it was just 1 solution (A= 7, B=3 and C=2) .... ah oh! I thought that question seemed too easy. I wrote one page for the last question on the physics paper,literally put down everything I know that could remotely relate to the question, am pretty sure I screwed up.

ReputationRep:
    Same 😓 I also feel like i flopped the graphs at the beginning. What did you get for the volume of air, or how didi you do it?
    Yeah I flopped the acceleration against time graph but got the other two right (I think). For the volume question I did 5^2 x pi x 8 in m^3. And yeah, 12% for the Tottenham question. How do you think you did overall? I did pretty well in the maths paper (I finished with a few minutes to spare) but the physics paper was a bit...

Btw, what row where you seated? Horticultural Halls right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fathima-afra)
    I thought it was just 1 solution (A= 7, B=3 and C=2) .... ah oh! I thought that question seemed too easy. I wrote one page for the last question on the physics paper,literally put down everything I know that could remotely relate to the question, am pretty sure I screwed up.
    I'm pretty sure there were 6 solutions. Which question did you pick for the last one and what did you write?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanilla Cupcake)
    Yeah but there are so many applicants... there were at least three time slots, and I estimated around 200 in the room, and then there were the people who did their exams at HWSF

I really hope I get an interview haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah I forgot that people also done their exams at HWSF 😰
    But a lot of people seemed to be missing, there were a lot of empty spaces as I was walking through

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure there were 6 solutions. Which question did you pick for the last one and what did you write?
    I knew there was more solutions but I thought one would do. Stupid me! and I picked the first question about the barge on a lock and a person and metal and water I wrote about how the level of water will increase and talked about density and volume, also added bits about the particle structure in water and how they can break part easily allowing the metal to sink blah blah and stuff to do with energy and force when the metal hits the water which could cause waves(?) etc etc, I forgot what exactly I wrote but it was something along the lines of that (I know some of it seems like it's not even related to the question, don't you dare point it out)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. How confident are you feeling overall and how was your other exam?
    Not really confident. I'm prepared for rejection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pasteldom)
    Ah I forgot that people also done their exams at HWSF 😰
    But a lot of people seemed to be missing, there were a lot of empty spaces as I was walking through
    Maybe it was too hard for them to get up on a Saturday morning

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vashcl)
    Congrats to everyone who did well

I flopped both my exams

I'll patiently wait for my rejection letter
    I'm sure you did better than you expect, what exams did you do?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I flopped the acceleration against time graph but got the other two right (I think). For the volume question I did 5^2 x pi x 8 in m^3. And yeah, 12% for the Tottenham question. How do you think you did overall? I did pretty well in the maths paper (I finished with a few minutes to spare) but the physics paper was a bit...

Btw, what row where you seated? Horticultural Halls right?
    Oops, I did 5^2 x pi . Overall, my maths exam was definitely a lot better than physics. Physics is my interview subject so I hope if I get one I can recover any ground lost. I was seated in the second column (near the entrance) and I was at the very back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melz101)
    Btw what did anybody get for the no of moles in chemistry??
    I got 8.5 but put 9. I think they didn't give us enough time at all tbh

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.