The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nickierose21
Yup prominent ape foreheads square apish jaws hairiness and lack of pigmentation like a chimp are all very prominent in one race than another... It's usually though the men that look so closely to apes.

Either way it makes them look sexy so it's all good.

Maybe that's your opinion

But stats would say they are on average not seemed very attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Democracy is a terrible idea and we should be ruled by technocrats.
Cigarettes should be illegal.

I see no positives of smoking, selling or buying cigarretes. O.O
Transsexuality is a mental illness
Euthanasia should be legal
Income tax should be abolished, corporation tax halved, smoking, alcohol, petrol, car, VAT and any other commodity tax should be abolished.

And government spending obviously massively diminished. I think the British people deserve what say over what happens to their money, and the government certainly can't be trusted to do that.
some of these are awesome guys hahaha
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by street.lovin'
Cigarettes should be illegal.

I see no positives of smoking, selling or buying cigarretes. O.O

But do you think making them illegal would actually reduce the amount of people that are addicted to it or use it that much?
If anything, making them illegal could make young people in particularly more attracted to it.
Original post by reallydontknow
Maybe that's your opinion

But stats would say they are on average not seemed very attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stats show white men aren't attractive? I disagree. Some can be very attractive.
I think it's grossly unfair how the EU is forcing car manufacturers to downsize their engines. Whenever I say this to someone, they always call me selfish, and go on to talk about how I don't care about the world we live in etc. I say that they will never understand the pleasures of driving a full blown 8/10/12 cylinder car.
(edited 9 years ago)
Stats show white men aren't attractive? I disagree. Some can be very attractive.

I was talking about black men.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was talking about black men.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Black men don't look like apes they look more like women. Which is why they transition male to female easier than white males do. There's too much bone to shave. Which is the root of why I prefer white men to black men.
Black men don't look like apes they look more like women. Which is why they transition male to female easier than white males do. There's too much bone to shave. Which is the root of why I prefer white men to black men.

From what I see I think they do tbh.

They look kinda like black women but black women have more testosterone than other women so this is probably some reason why, no?

Not sure about all this though the first bit is just my observations.

Posted from TSR Mobile
From what I see I think they do tbh.

They look kinda like black women but black women have more testosterone than other women so this is probably some reason why, no?

Not sure about all this though the first bit is just my observations.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Black women have actually more estrogen that's why black women have more feminine features than others like high cheekbones full lips softer features less body hair shorter stature and bigger boobs and butt while keeping a smaller waist ratio. they normally have higher levels of estrogen. And this seems to be evident in black men as well.

but yeah I agree they look more similar to black women than white men look like their female counterparts
(edited 9 years ago)
immigration should be completely halted
native britons should be given priority in jobs
ethnic minorities should not be so heavily represented in television
murderers should be hanged
Teenage parenthood is almost always fundamentally wrong, and rarely an accident.
Original post by XxSophie01xX
Teenage parenthood is almost always fundamentally wrong, and rarely an accident.

So so hate that! Most are chavs anyway can clearly generalise that one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by coconuthead--
So so hate that! Most are chavs anyway can clearly generalise that one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agree with this 90%, quite a lot in my area they seem to do it for the housing and government benefits...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RussMack
Agree with this 90%, quite a lot in my area they seem to do it for the housing and government benefits...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same it's disgusting. Uni in liverpool and when I graduate at 22 will foreverrrr be out of my sjithole town. Just visit my mum there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rep should be given out in the real world. As a result, we'd have more people doing acts of kindness for others.
white men are ugly

Latest