ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shamzy25)
    Two questions after bowlby.. both 6 markers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What!?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah2121)
    Was there a question after Bowlby or was it the last one?
    I lied

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah2121)
    Was there a question after Bowlby or was it the last one?
    it was the last one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Velocity_)
    it was nice yea BUT!!! I was using a laptop and when the exam officer was printing my work out, she showed me 3 pages and said is that it? i just saw the last question was the essay question so i thought it must be. BUT! It MUST be more than 3 pages, surely? i wrote loads! my essay was a page long but 3 pages? I think 5... i did do double enter for each question so im not sure if she got rid of that or not. But a full 3 pages on size 11... Please someone help. When will the exams be sent out? can i go tomorrow and ask to check if it is all there?
    I don't know if you've sorted it out yet, but is it possible that they printed it double sided, so it looked like 3 pages but you had actually done 5? I'd go and see if that is the case if I were you. I use a laptop and sometimes mine have been double sided. Also, check the page numbers if they asked you to put them on.

ReputationRep:
    I lied

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hate you abaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilialucy)
    The only thing I found a bit bizzare with that exam paper was the amount of writing space it had. Like it had a full page for the question about a pilot study?!
    Omg yeh its got me depressed like I keep thinking Ive not written enough for the marks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Was there any questions after bowlby?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noey123)
    am so worried about the bowlby question. i outlined it and to evaluate it i used schaffer and emerson and harlows study to evaluate it. is it enough?
    Same here. I used Harlow twice and S and E once. Couldn't think of anymore at the time (((((

ReputationRep:
    how do you think unit 2 is going to be? hard or easy? what do you guys think is going to come up?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Of course there was (y)

ReputationRep:
    What did people write for the BPS 6 marker?

ReputationRep:
    Now that i feel as though i potentially got an A or B in this exam ima revise hard for unit 2 so i get a high grade. I got a U for my mock aswell lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What???!!!??!?!?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    What's the mark scheme definition of Secure attachment? I'm pretty sure they will be quite picky on answers for this one. What did everyone put?

ReputationRep:
    Can somebody please tell me that the intention behind all the lines is to throw ppl off.. i feel like i missed out details due to not filling the lines

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Extremely easy paper!
    Nervous now lol

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone put for the MSM question (6 marks I think) ?

I drew it, then described it anyway. I had lots of space left so I wrote about the duration,capacity and encoding and backed it up with studies eg Baddley. Idk if that's right though? I just had loads of space left so I panicked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oswalds)
    I don't know if you've sorted it out yet, but is it possible that they printed it double sided, so it looked like 3 pages but you had actually done 5? I'd go and see if that is the case if I were you. I use a laptop and sometimes mine have been double sided. Also, check the page numbers if they asked you to put them on.
    I used notepad and she said i did 3 pages. it was double sided and i filled 3 sides. Could i ask her tomorrow when im giving her the geography answers on the laptop also? or would it be too late?

ReputationRep:
    jhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noey123)
    it was the last one
    Thank god for that, thank you

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.