Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yes or did still show up as if I could do it again but it has gone through I thought the same thing, please let me know when you get an interview !! Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elysia Sykes)
    Yes or did still show up as if I could do it again but it has gone through I thought the same thing, please let me know when you get an interview !! Xx
    for northampton i did my maths and english exams two weeks ago and i got my interview a week later xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiring_nurse)
    Hi everyone ive already had my interview at BCU on Monday 7th Dec honestly dont panic or worry its very relaxed and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The maths and english test wasnt very difficult either infact its a replica of their sample paper.

Does anyone have an interview in Bradford? Or a test in Demontford coming up?
    Hey, I have a test at demontfort on the 20th of January x

ReputationRep:
    got an interview for Worcester 20th Jan, so nervous for this, all I need now is kings. :/

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had a response from Hull yet?
    They told me they'd be considering my application on the 7th of December and that they'd be back in touch within a few days but I still have no info.

ReputationRep:
    when Is your Northampton interview ? And I thought it went well but didn't get in, think a lot of people want Hertfordshire and not many get in, good luck xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollyAndrews)
    Has anyone had a response from Hull yet?
    They told me they'd be considering my application on the 7th of December and that they'd be back in touch within a few days but I still have no info.
    I had my interview on the 2nd and they said they'd let us know within two weeks via UCAS and email. However like you i'm still waiting for a decision...fingers crossed we both get offers

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on getting an interview, that's half the work done!
    Do you mind me asking how your interview went? What did they ask about and was it formal or not?

Sorry, i'm just trying to prepare as much as I can. Good luck with your offer!!!

ReputationRep:
    thanks

I felt it went really well for me
    it should say on the link they send via email what the selection day layout for you will be:
    for mine i had MMI's ( interviewed by staff,current students, service users and head of department/course lectures) and a communication/ice breaker activity ( no maths/English test.. they test maths in your 1st yr of the course ). There was also the normal document checks and a intro talk, plus a whistle stop tour of the main campus buildings from the nursing students.

Just relax and enjoy the day, the staff and students are all super friendly and made me feel at ease really quickly too

ReputationRep:
    has anyone had an interview with LSBU yet for nursing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadowsfear)
    thanks

I felt it went really well for me
    it should say on the link they send via email what the selection day layout for you will be:
    for mine i had MMI's ( interviewed by staff,current students, service users and head of department/course lectures) and a communication/ice breaker activity ( no maths/English test.. they test maths in your 1st yr of the course ). There was also the normal document checks and a intro talk, plus a whistle stop tour of the main campus buildings from the nursing students.

Just relax and enjoy the day, the staff and students are all super friendly and made me feel at ease really quickly too
    That's awesome! I have spoke to the admissions tutor on an open day, but your interview sounds like it went well! I'm really hoping I get in, it's first my first choice. How long did it take them to tell you about your day?

ReputationRep:
    That's awesome! I have spoke to the admissions tutor on an open day, but your interview sounds like it went well! I'm really hoping I get in, it's first my first choice. How long did it take them to tell you about your day?
    same here..or it's a tie between Hull and Salford (which i've an interview for the 16th) so hoping i get offers off both *fingers crossed!*

i submitted my UCAS form this time last month and i had a email (NOT via ucas) about 2 weeks later inviting me to the selection day. Literally just follow the links they give you to register your attendance and the interview documentation etc... just a waiting game really. Just make sure you check all your email folders (better to be safe than sorry) and UCAS track

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elysia Sykes)
    when Is your Northampton interview ? And I thought it went well but didn't get in, think a lot of people want Hertfordshire and not many get in, good luck xx
    6th of jan i had Hertfordshire today it was tough they said we will know soon xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alice_c_97)
    I wouldn't expect to hear soon as the uni has had no power since Sunday and teaching has been suspended until the new year so I'm missing 2 weeks of uni (I study at Cumbria at the moment!)

Don't worry I'm sure you'll hear soon, good luck!
    Oh yeah I didn't even think about that! Thanks for letting me know, I hope you enjoy your extended holiday

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I'm currently studying Applied Science, Literature and RS/Ethics.

I have applied to: Cumbria; Coventry; Keele and uni of Manchester fo Adult Nursing.

Got an interview date of 27th Jan for Cumbria. Anyone had an interview there already?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    same here..or it's a tie between Hull and Salford (which i've an interview for the 16th) so hoping i get offers off both *fingers crossed!*

i submitted my UCAS form this time last month and i had a email (NOT via ucas) about 2 weeks later inviting me to the selection day. Literally just follow the links they give you to register your attendance and the interview documentation etc... just a waiting game really. Just make sure you check all your email folders (better to be safe than sorry) and UCAS track
    Yeah, I'm checking all my email folders and UCAS constantly,
    It's been 3 days since they've read my application (according to the email they sent me a while ago) and I'm really nervous! I suppose no news is good news..?
    Thanks a lot for your help!

ReputationRep:
    suppose no news is good news..?
    Thanks a lot for your help!
    haha, i suppose
    best of luck though!

ReputationRep:
    haha, i suppose
    best of luck though!
    You too!!
    Fingers crossed for the both of us! :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys!!

I have an interview tomorrow for Wolverhampton and one next week for Chester, I know you're not allowed to tell me about the day but could people tell me what they've been wearing? I'm struggling with what to wear!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helen1984)
    Well i had my interview at huddersfield yesterday and ive just received an offer! Woop woop!
    Was it a group interview ???

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.