Turn on thread page Beta

Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M0123)
    thank you the practice ones are fairly hard
    Is there more than one practice paper available?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scientist90)
    To help applicants understand the requirements and prepare for interview we have published a set of questions below which require the same level of problem-solving to the questions used on the day of the interview. However these questions are based around problems experienced in everyday life, whereas the questions on the interview day will all be related to clinical scenarios, although no clinical knowledge is required to answer the questions.

I assume it will be a little bit harder but should be on a similar level to the practice ones...probably best for someone who's has done it to say though for sure though!
    Where can I find these questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosepetals12)
    Where can I find these questions?
    On the website and it says free sample maths test Or they give you the link on the email if you were invited for interview

ReputationRep:
    Guys, how long did you prepare your interview for? And did you get an offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WALMO)
    Worrying a bit as I dont have all my GCSE results on my certificate , got everything else bar proof of my maths GCSE, is this gonna be a major problem does anyone know ?
    Nah, someone from ireland didn't have any of their certificates and the lady who took the identification documents (which are a must) said they will contact you if you are made an offer. So take as many as you have and...every lil ting, iz gon be arite.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone who already had their interview tell me when we will get the five minute break?

Also, do we have a short reading time (usually 2 mins) between each station or is it straight after one another?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beliveinyourself)
    Can someone who already had their interview tell me when we will get the five minute break?

Also, do we have a short reading time (usually 2 mins) between each station or is it straight after one another?

Thanks
    It depends where in the circuit you start - it is just another station so you might get it half way through or you might start on the rest station and in the case just do the full MMI without a break in between any stations. I think you get 1min to move to the next station and then 1min reading time before entering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacqualyn)
    When is your interview?
    I haven't done mine yet, but I have a thorough and trustworthy knowledge that you do all the stations on your own, but there will be actors in the stations for you to role play with, there will usually be at least 2 people in each station to assess you
    my interview in on the 15th (Tomorrow)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M0123)
    Are you a Graduate or a School Leaver?
    You'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M0123)
    Big good luck. You'll be great!!

ReputationRep:
    Tried to do maths questions but the page is down. Has anyone got the sample questions saved and they could email me it or something? Cheers xxx

ReputationRep:
    What ethical topics do we need to know about in general for interviews?

ReputationRep:
    I know that people have already discussed the data analysis test so I'm sorry to bring this up again but I'm honestly really anxious about it. I barely got 60% and it was tricky to complete the test within the given time.
    I know that some people still got offers even though they did not complete the test, but how far off were they? Also, is the test similar to the sample test on the Keele website?
    I would really appreciate any further advice regarding the test as my interview is coming up very soon

ReputationRep:
    The real test is much easier believe me

ReputationRep:
    The website is down and I can't access any of the documents for the maths test and answers etc., does anyone who have the link or something send it to me please? x

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody beside me still waiting to hear pre-interview or heard back this week??

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know why the applicants area on the Keele website isn't working, or where to get data handling test sample paper without it? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by P19981)
    Does anyone know why the applicants area on the Keele website isn't working, or where to get data handling test sample paper without it? x
    It works for me when I go into it manually..go to http://www.keele.ac.uk/medicine/mbchb5years/ and then click 'Applicants Area' on the left hand side menu. Hope this works

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Driedmango)
    It works for me when I go into it manually..go to http://www.keele.ac.uk/medicine/mbchb5years/ and then click 'Applicants Area' on the left hand side menu. Hope this works
    Or just try clicking this link:
    http://www.keele.ac.uk/medicine/mbch...pplicantsarea/

ReputationRep:
    It's working now! Thanks x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 15, 2017

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.