:rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: haha aww
    Indeed much!
    :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :blush: So much blushage! You're so cute!
    What lessons do you have tomorrow?

I VM'd you the goodnight message btw

ReputationRep:
    Extremely emotional. I still I can't believe it's been a year. This journey has been a life changing experience for me and I am still coming to the realisation that it's all over. When I look back on everything that happened in the past year. All the times where I cried because of the pain, the times where I could not eat or drink anything, and the times where I wanted to completely give up. I am thankful to god for giving me the strength to overcome this. If there's one quote that describes my entire experience it is that suffering produces perseverance and perseverance produces character

So much pain. My mind hurts. My heart hurts. My body is aching from stress. I wish there was i way to end it

ReputationRep:
    Again again again. 🙄 I'm not doing myself any favours and I just assumed it would get better but it hasn't and I'm stuck now, I have to wait for a bit lol. 🤔
    And it's hard to be in this position, I know what I want but I can't get it - I just can't for various external reasons. It's hard because for once I would like to live my life without worrying about consequences or being restrained by what I've been told. 😕

I managed to wait and wait for the door to be unlocked but I won't let myself roam free in the gardens now that I technically can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Again again again. 🙄 I'm not doing myself any favours and I just assumed it would get better but it hasn't and I'm stuck now, I have to wait for a bit lol. 🤔
    And it's hard to be in this position, I know what I want but I can't get it - I just can't for various external reasons. It's hard because for once I would like to live my life without worrying about consequences or being restrained by what I've been told. 😕

I managed to wait and wait for the door to be unlocked but I won't let myself roam free in the gardens now that I technically can.
    Oh gosh, your back at those essays in the middle of the night again, aren't you? XD

If you ever want to write a book, I suggest start at night because you seem your most creative then
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Are you alright? :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Oh gosh, your back at those essays in the middle of the night again, aren't you? XD

If you ever want to write a book, I suggest start at night because you seem your most creative then
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Are you alright? :jumphug:
    😂 lol I had hoped that would end, alas, here we are. :indiff:
    If only I had the time to write a book. I barely have time to complete my assignments as it is. 😫
    I'm okay actually, doing reasonably well. And yourself? We haven't talked for a long time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    Extremely emotional. I still I can't believe it's been a year. This journey has been a life changing experience for me and I am still coming to the realisation that it's all over. When I look back on everything that happened in the past year. All the times where I cried because of the pain, the times where I could not eat or drink anything, and the times where I wanted to completely give up. I am thankful to god for giving me the strength to overcome this. If there's one quote that describes my entire experience it is that suffering produces perseverance and perseverance produces character
    I guess that is why they say pain makes you grow. Oh but there should be a limit, don't you think? Because too much suffering is intolerable...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she says at 1:30am in the morning, fearful of whats to come...

(Original post by cupcakes87)
    So much pain. My mind hurts. My heart hurts. My body is aching from stress. I wish there was i way to end it
    :kissing2::hugs::heart:

Are you unwell? or sad? Or perhaps even both? :-(

Here, have this
    Spoiler:
    Show

and if it helps, have this too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    😂 lol I had hoped that would end, alas, here we are. :indiff:
    If only I had the time to write a book. I barely have time to complete my assignments as it is. 😫
    I'm okay actually, doing reasonably well. And yourself? We haven't talked for a long time.
    Oh deary me

It's okay, it's all worth it in the end. Hang on in there! (I love your very sleep-deprived, deep, metaphorical literary works in the middle of the night so I'm not complaining ).

Yes we haven't, but I blame myself for that mostly, I haven't really been in touch with quite a few people for quite awhile because going through some **** atm I'll be okay though ;-D

I'm glad your getting on well deary!

Here have this to help:

ReputationRep:
    Feeling like a d*ck because I've upset someone but it's because I don't want to ruin their relationship which was obviously going to happen if we stayed friends so I've ended our brief friendship.. what else was I to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    Aww dw :hugs:
    You could share with me if you like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    Feeling like a d*ck because I've upset someone but it's because I don't want to ruin their relationship which was obviously going to happen if we stayed friends so I've ended our brief friendship.. what else was I to do
    Ohh that was sweet but were you actually ruining it and is the relation actually worth you upsetting someone to prevent ruining?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    If it's about the girl you had a crush on then it's the best decision you'll make. In the long run, trust me, it was definitely worth it. Put yourself first

Poll
Electronic notes or handwritten notes?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.