Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Judge me after 12 games. how that back fired

ReputationRep:
    Whats this about our crap players? There are some exceptional players in the 1st 11 team like Terry, Rio, Gerrard and Rooneys up there and the rest are pretty good. But together they are clueless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Synergetic)
    :rofl: Carson's value was/is £10m?!

Actually of course, he's English.
    Yup. We bought him for around £500,000 aswell. Good bit of business, I'm sure you'll agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anelka9)

this pic makes me feel twice as worse
    he looks very camp in that picture, lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bedshaped)
    "We feel exactly the same as the fans, believe you me, we know how they are feeling," said McClaren.
    I prefer this one;

"I take responsiblity - it was my job to get us qualified and I failed to do it." "I'm not stepping down,"
    Thing is, nothing so far today has surprised me.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    I thought he is our 5th best English keeper anyway so wasn't surprised he didn't have a stunner.
    You would

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 37927)
    You would
    After tonight's shambles its being generous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 37927)
    Yup. We bought him for around £500,000 aswell. Good bit of business, I'm sure you'll agree.
    If you say so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Should we get Sven back?
    I hope people realise what a good job he did now. Ridiculous how much stick he got when managing an average team which should be clear for everyone to see now. Ive always defended him and there should be a lot of people eating their words

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Should we get Sven back?
    Do you actually think Sven would take the job mate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 37927)
    I actually don't think Carson will start today, I think Robinson will. It's a two-way thing: Robinson's a **** goalkeeper but experienced, and Carson's good but inexperienced.
    As I said yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    Martin Jol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Synergetic)
    If you say so.
    Nah I don't. £9.5m profit is nothing.

ReputationRep:
    everytime i see mcclaren on the screen and he is drinking bottle after bottle of that stupid water it makes me

cringe

ReputationRep:
    A few of us called it correctly before the game. Keeper, dodgy defence, and Crouch up on his own in a pathetic formation. If only TSR could have bought the England team, we could have done a better job than McClown.

Croatia were fantastic tonight. Awesome attitude from their players (instilled by Slavan Bilic), great technique (harnessed by Bilic), and a fantastic tactical performance overall. They kept the ball and almost every pass they made was calm and calculated. Our players just kept playing aimless long balls, bypassing midfield with only Crouch up front.

McClown is just a poor man's Sven. Same regime, lesser manager.

Capello has apparently thrown his hat into the ring. Now there is a proper manager with half a brain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AYE)
    Whats this about our crap players? There are some exceptional players in the 1st 11 team like Terry, Rio, Gerrard and Rooneys up there and the rest are pretty good. But together they are clueless.
    Gerrard has had a few too many bad games recently, i think he needs to re-earn the right to play in central midfield.

The problem is when the exceptional players are injured, and the manager can't get the best out of some, admittidly individually good, players.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    After tonight's shambles its being generous.
    Brown should've played. Let's face it.

ReputationRep:

At least we don't need to see England struggle to make it to the QF next year, and get humiliated in the penalties again :ninja:

MOD EDIT: Sorry to violate you :p: but we do have our Youtube tags back guys. :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    yep your dam sven did a good job where are the people saying we need to keep Mclaren two day ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Klinsmannic)
    A few of us called it correctly before the game. Keeper, dodgy defence, and Crouch up on his own in a pathetic formation. If only TSR could have bought the England team, we could have done a better job than McClown.

Croatia were fantastic tonight. Awesome attitude from their players (instilled by Slavan Bilic), great technique (harnessed by Bilic), and a fantastic tactical performance overall. They kept the ball and almost every pass they made was calm and calculated. Our players just kept playing aimless long balls, bypassing midfield with only Crouch up front.

McClown is just a poor man's Sven. Same regime, lesser manager.

Capello has apparently thrown his hat into the ring. Now there is a proper manager with half a brain.
    Agree.

Im being deadly serious when I say a lot of knowledgeable football fans could have done a better job than McClaren in terms to picking the team and deciding the tactics over our campaign.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.