Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I found a machine that let me add money to it. But didn't give change. Luckily I had change or I would of had to put £10 printing credit on it

Not looking forward to the next few weeks. Stress for the lose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dude_se)
    you figured out what to write for the addressing thing yet?
    google tells me its to do with displays and stuff, and also something to do with ip's
    (which one... :confused:).
    I'd laugh if that (in verbatim) was on a Wikipedia page...

dreading the exams
    ... and finishing the coursework. pretty much the next 2 weeks in general. meh.
    Who doesn't though, eh!?

ReputationRep:
    the thing is im quite possibly the stupidest person at the uni (no joke). my ucas score wasnt that great and tbh i dunno how i got in lol. to get into uni you must be somewhat clever but im on the border of not clever. most people are quite high up the scale, especially with my course needing 280 points or w/e it was.... thats why im dreading the exams :p:
    sadly i dont have any sympathy for these A students who cry after an exam because they think theyve failed but in reality we all know that they are gonna get an A.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    Where can i double check for what modules i've been enrolled on for semester 2?? ...

ReputationRep:
    you can do it on my portal cant you?
    login then click courses or something.
    edit: click on learning

ReputationRep:
    the thing is im quite possibly the stupidest person at the uni (no joke). my ucas score wasnt that great and tbh i dunno how i got in lol. to get into uni you must be somewhat clever but im on the border of not clever. most people are quite high up the scale, especially with my course needing 280 points or w/e it was.... thats why im dreading the exams :p:
    sadly i dont have any sympathy for these A students who cry after an exam because they think theyve failed but in reality we all know that they are gonna get an A.
    I wonder how many people who got all A*s and are like 25 or whatever arn't in a good job??

And I also see the Winter Ball aint going ahead this year..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    And I also see the Winter Ball aint going ahead this year..
    Doesn't surprise me. I don't know a single person who was going :/

ReputationRep:
    rly :eek:
    lol. not that i was gonna go anyway.
    you have the geeks / people that are busy so dont go, then the few other people know it will suck so wont go either. was bound to happen

ReputationRep:
    you can do it on my portal cant you?
    login then click courses or something.
    edit: click on learning
    Hey,yeh thanx i got it, lol i was going on something which would only let me check first semesters,but yeh thanks!

ReputationRep:
    rly :eek:
    lol. not that i was gonna go anyway.
    you have the geeks / people that are busy so dont go, then the few other people know it will suck so wont go either. was bound to happen
    tbh I recon half of the students on our campus would prefer to sit in their rooms and play WoW then, dare I say it, part-tay! :p: (which is a shame, but it's their lives so I'm not one to judge)

I would've been up for it if I actually knew someone who was going, but I didn't, so moo!

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to go.
    But couldn't afford it.

ReputationRep:
    hello first year people ^_^ first term is nearly over, what do you think of uni after this length?
    fallen into letting assignments wait till the week it is due in?

ReputationRep:
    I kept delaying my assignments. "I'll start it at the weekend" then didn't. To be fair I've done all my assignments and the deadlines are 1 / 2 weeks away. I do wish I started pretty much when I got the specification though :/

I shall learn from my mistakes!

Course and the Uni itself have been pretty good this semester. Hopefully it's equally as good or better next

ReputationRep:
    meh its going ok. if i crack on with some work before christmas and get it all out the way then i can just relax

ReputationRep:
    back home in folkestone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wiggler)
    back home in folkestone
    Corrr, your home town is quite a way away! :eek:

Managed to cut my 3000-word assignment down to the word limit. Should probably read through it to make sure it makes sense now :p:

ReputationRep:
    na that will just waste time. go watch queen or guns n roses or possibly a car full of guys singing spice girls on youtube instead

ReputationRep:
    I'm soooo going to find that on youtube and watch it again

I did read through it though. Good job I did as I spotted some typos!

ReputationRep:
    na that will just waste time. go watch queen or guns n roses or possibly a car full of guys singing spice girls on youtube instead
    Sounds intresting what you do in your spare time....

How's everyone doing? Got your xmas trees up yet? Mine's a right weedy thing.
    • I have 3 questions for anyone who knows:
    • Numero une, do we get work to do over xmas? Cuz I'll be on hols all xmas (yay!)
    • Numero two, Since I'll be on hols I'll miss the first week back, should someone know or shall I just not turn up?
    • And finally do you need to clear ya stuff out your room at xmas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drifting_Snow)
    Sounds intresting what you do in your spare time....

How's everyone doing? Got your xmas trees up yet? Mine's a right weedy thing.
    • I have 3 questions for anyone who knows:
    • Numero une, do we get work to do over xmas? Cuz I'll be on hols all xmas (yay!)
    • Numero two, Since I'll be on hols I'll miss the first week back, should someone know or shall I just not turn up?
    • And finally do you need to clear ya stuff out your room at xmas?
    1) depends on ya modules really, most no... but if you're doing any long doubles (30 credits) then you might get some work
    2) errrr... email your award administrator n let them know
    3) nah you can leave ya crap in ya room

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 26, 2012

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.