hi G.
reems23
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:woo:

Work finished

Now I've got an hour before bed, anyone want to tell me a joke?
hbandtr4eva
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It hurts. Make it go away. Please.
reems23
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by hbandtr4eva)
It hurts. Make it go away. Please.
:eyebrow:

Is everything alright?
reems23
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No really, is everything ok?
emilina
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:console: kat
hbandtr4eva
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by reems23)
:eyebrow:

Is everything alright?
No. I've just told a friend about Matt and I and his first question was "What happened??? That's the part I don't get, he says he loves you and will be proud of you.......?" Why is everyone saying this?!?! Why is he doing this?!?! No-one can understand it! I'm trying to get over it, I'm trying to stop feeling like this but it's eating me up.
emilina
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No. I've just told a friend about Matt and I and his first question was "What happened??? That's the part I don't get, he says he loves you and will be proud of you.......?" Why is everyone saying this?!?! Why is he doing this?!?! No-one can understand it! I'm trying to get over it, I'm trying to stop feeling like this but it's eating me up.
because that is the part none of us get kat.

matt is doing it to hurt you ON PURPOSE and by listening to him you are letting him hurt you. you really really have to just delete his number, block him on facebook/myspace/bebo/whatever else, and get on with your life.

you need to concentrate on other things

:console:
reems23
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

Getting over ex's is a *****..But you've got to keep at it. Chin up.

I was nearly :shot: and :bawling: over my ex. But it gets easier.

Edit: And what Ems said up there :p:
hbandtr4eva
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The one person that I thought loved me and wanted to be with me has left me to get through the hardest part of my life and not only has he left me, but he's also made part of this happen and my world is crumbling around me and I'm scared and I hurt and I don't know who I am or what I want anymore. Getting out of bed everyday is so hard. I'm looking after my brother at the moment and he was complaining on Friday that I needed to do the washing up and asking why tea wasn't ready yet and I just turned round and screamed "I don't want to get out of bed every morning. Just getting out of bed and having a shower and getting dressed is difficult enough. I can't even eat properly anymore, let alone do washing up and tidying the house." The only reason I'm forcing myself to do this is because people keep telling it's going to get better. I don't want to die, all I want is to stop hurting. My life is falling apart and it scares me more than I can say. I so desperately want to be happy.
reems23
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The one person that I thought loved me and wanted to be with me has left me to get through the hardest part of my life and not only has he left me, but he's also made part of this happen and my world is crumbling around me and I'm scared and I hurt and I don't know who I am or what I want anymore. Getting out of bed everyday is so hard. I'm looking after my brother at the moment and he was complaining on Friday that I needed to do the washing up and asking why tea wasn't ready yet and I just turned round and screamed "I don't want to get out of bed every morning. Just getting out of bed and having a shower and getting dressed is difficult enough. I can't even eat properly anymore, let alone do washing up and tidying the house." The only reason I'm forcing myself to do this is because people keep telling it's going to get better. I don't want to die, all I want is to stop hurting. My life is falling apart and it scares me more than I can say. I so desperately want to be happy.
Aw chick

I'm really sorry. I can totally understand, it hurts like a ***** for weeks, and you just want to go back and have your old life back because it was so comforting and lovely and wonderful. It's hard and miserable and you just want to sleep and cry and do nothing but wallow in your misery. I've been there. It's a ******* nightmare. It feels like you're living in a dream or a horrible nightmare that'll never end.

But soon, and this part will take time, you'll realise that he's not worth it. He's not because he left you and he wasted your time and he deceived you. When you realise that, and realising it really isn't easy, you'll also understand that you're stronger without him. You can face this **** without him, and you don't need him. Then the pain will go away, and you'll be able to smile again.

Take your time, don't rush things and expect things to get better quickly, accept the pain, but try to avoid him as much as possible.

xx
hbandtr4eva
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Aw chick

I'm really sorry. I can totally understand, it hurts like a ***** for weeks, and you just want to go back and have your old life back because it was so comforting and lovely and wonderful. It's hard and miserable and you just want to sleep and cry and do nothing but wallow in your misery. I've been there. It's a ******* nightmare. It feels like you're living in a dream or a horrible nightmare that'll never end.

But soon, and this part will take time, you'll realise that he's not worth it. He's not because he left you and he wasted your time and he deceived you. When you realise that, and realising it really isn't easy, you'll also understand that you're stronger without him. You can face this **** without him, and you don't need him. Then the pain will go away, and you'll be able to smile again.

Take your time, don't rush things and expect things to get better quickly, accept the pain, but try to avoid him as much as possible.

xx
It's not just him that's done this. I've felt **** for a very long time before this but I always thought he was the catalyst, but he wasn't. If anything he was one of the small number of things that made me happy. Losing him has made me realise that I've got a problem. I just thought things would have felt a little less futile by now. Oh well, off to the doctor's tomorrow. Again. Hey ho. Life goes on. Thanks for the support everyone, it means a lot to me. I'm only getting through this by realising who my true friends are and who I know I can depend on. It doesn't make it any easier though.
emilina
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Aw chick

xx
this^

this is what i have been trying to say (although less elegantly i have to admit :p:)

kat we all go through this. i went through it with alex, you know what a wreck i was coz you helped me through it.

just take your time, do things that make you happy

(btw reems, they were in an LDR so they don't tend to bump into each other :p:)
reems23
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's not just him that's done this. I've felt **** for a very long time before this but I always thought he was the catalyst, but he wasn't. If anything he was one of the small number of things that made me happy. Losing him has made me realise that I've got a problem. I just thought things would have felt a little less futile by now. Oh well, off to the doctor's tomorrow. Again. Hey ho. Life goes on. Thanks for the support everyone, it means a lot to me. I'm only getting through this by realising who my true friends are and who I know I can depend on. It doesn't make it any easier though.
reems23
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Night all. Sleep well.
emilina
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
night reems :hugs:
Lunarsea
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:ninja:
emilina
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
omgomgomgomgomgomgomg

LUNAR!!!!!!!!!!

hello
SpiritedAway
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
and she's gone :p:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (149)
27.54%
No (392)
72.46%

Watched Threads