I am wheyy
    me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liv.w)
    me too
    I am as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandwine)
    Is anyone else preparing to stay up all night to book accomodation?
    Wish they'd give us a time ahaha.
    I am tempted to try and get some sleep and then wake up for midnight to see if its open and then if not wait until the morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liv.w)
    me too
    I can't wait to start Have you booked your accommodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lianne93)
    I can't wait to start Have you booked your accommodation yet?
    Same!
    Want to try and get gill street, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else preparing to stay up all night to book accomodation?
    Wish they'd give us a time ahaha.
    i'm staying up til 1 but if u cant book it by then, **** it im sleeping

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lvh)
    Same!
    Want to try and get gill street, what about you?
    Ahh i thought about it, but it's a bit pricey :/ I think i'm gonna try for Sandby.
    I know someone who lived there a couple of years ago and they said it was amazing! It seems like a popular choice though, so i'm gonna have to get in there quick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadiceCity)
    i'm staying up til 1 but if u cant book it by then, **** it im sleeping
    hahah fair enough! i may sleep in shifts or something :') knowing my luck i won't wake up though and when i do, everything good will be gone or something haha!

ReputationRep:
    hahah fair enough! i may sleep in shifts or something :') knowing my luck i won't wake up though and when i do, everything good will be gone or something haha!

hahah i may actually just man it and just down loads of red bull so im buzzing all nightttt
    don't want to be living somewhere rubbish next year!

ReputationRep:
    im staying up all night. i may take 30 mins naps if i'm really tired. i'll prob have to miss college too..

ReputationRep:
    Ahh i thought about it, but it's a bit pricey :/ I think i'm gonna try for Sandby.
    I know someone who lived there a couple of years ago and they said it was amazing! It seems like a popular choice though, so i'm gonna have to get in there quick.
    same here! seemed like the right balance of price and location and that, hopefully the rooms wont go too quickly!!

ReputationRep:
    hahah i may actually just man it and just down loads of red bull so im buzzing all nightttt
    don't want to be living somewhere rubbish next year!
    oh god same!! ahahaa, where are your top choices?

ReputationRep:
    same here! seemed like the right balance of price and location and that, hopefully the rooms wont go too quickly!!
    Yeah exactly, would be great to just roll out of bed on a morning and only have walk down the street to my building! haha. Gonna be up all night i think!

ReputationRep:
    oh god same!! ahahaa, where are your top choices?

prob sandby
    poss hampden halls but i heard the rooms are tiny
    then was thinking about mill house but i was scared i wouldnt be in the centre of the partying haha!
    i know my priorities!!

haha you?

ReputationRep:
    lol everyone is booking sandby. this is gonna be a competition. i really hope the server doesn't **** up for me

ReputationRep:
    Yeah exactly, would be great to just roll out of bed on a morning and only have walk down the street to my building! haha. Gonna be up all night i think!
    i know deffo the cherry on the top was i googled it... 3 mins walking to the building my lessons will be in.. how good is that!!
    takes me an hour to get to college atm!

plus wont need to fork out on travelling and 4am taxis if we can just walk home!!

ReputationRep:
    prob sandby
    poss hampden halls but i heard the rooms are tiny
    then was thinking about mill house but i was scared i wouldnt be in the centre of the partying haha!
    i know my priorities!!

haha you?
    ahh awesome, good luck! i'm hoping for mill house purely 'cos it's in lace market ahaha, n' it's only a 10 minute walk (or maybe a 20 minute pre-drunk totter in heels) and it's well cheap can't afford sandby/gill/etc. gonna go for clarendon court or hampden as my backup(s).

naaa, i totally know where you're coming from :') was originally set on hampden until like 4 hours ago haha, got to have a good social life!

ReputationRep:
    ahh awesome, good luck! i'm hoping for mill house purely 'cos it's in lace market ahaha, n' it's only a 10 minute walk (or maybe a 20 minute pre-drunk totter in heels) and it's well cheap can't afford sandby/gill/etc. gonna go for clarendon court or hampden as my backup(s).

naaa, i totally know where you're coming from :') was originally set on hampden until like 4 hours ago haha, got to have a good social life!

hahah yeah i was stuck on mill house for quite a while just cos it was is such a good price and the roooms are really big

im still quite stuck i dunno

ReputationRep:
    i know deffo the cherry on the top was i googled it... 3 mins walking to the building my lessons will be in.. how good is that!!
    takes me an hour to get to college atm!

plus wont need to fork out on travelling and 4am taxis if we can just walk home!!
    Same! It takes me about 20mins to get to my college but it's still an effort, spesh when it's so early on a morning.

haha! I know that feeling, taxi's for me to get home are 30quid after a night out! I spend more on the taxi than i do when i'm out, it's awful!

ReputationRep:
    hahah yeah i was stuck on mill house for quite a while just cos it was is such a good price and the roooms are really big

im still quite stuck i dunno

yeaah, unfortunately i think all the HUGE rooms have been taken by the unconditionals!
    haha, you'll make a decision soon! i bet i end up changing my mind right at the very last minute :')

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.