Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosiesaurus)
    Hi - my friend lives in Kent House
    Its quite big - I think theres about 16 people in it of mixed gender, not so sure on that though:P
    If you've been to Leicester, its the big house opposite S-bar
    What I've seen of it, theres a decent kitchen and separate dining room downstairs and its all old-looking and wood panelled, and upstairs theres another kitchen/dining room combined. There may be another one as well, not sure on that:P
    Rooms are pretty big
    The one thing I'd say is that theres a bit of a ladybird problem - they live in the woodwork of some of the window sills but they're harmless :P
    Also, if you see any wasps let the accom team know as soon as you can - last year there were several wasps nests in the roof!
    Thankyou for replying! Oooh this sounds good, I was worried it would only have a few people, so this has put my mind at ease Do you have any idea on how many bathrooms it has?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by panicked232)
    Thankyou for replying! Oooh this sounds good, I was worried it would only have a few people, so this has put my mind at ease Do you have any idea on how many bathrooms it has?
    If its definitely Kent House then yeah theres lots of people, but Kent Lodge which is just behind only has 4 I think...
    I have no idea, but my house of 11 has 5 bathrooms so it'll probably be similar ratio

ReputationRep:
    Yep, definitely Kent House oh okay, seems good to me! I was just stressing, got my 3rd choice accomodation and I haven't actually seen it!

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully I'll get a reply

Basically I'm kent LODGE. Can anyone confirm that it's only four people in it? If so we have one missing vagina. I have found two others at Kent Lodge. If your our missing vagina please get in touch. You could also be a penis either way your being missed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vee_19)
    Hopefully I'll get a reply

Basically I'm kent LODGE. Can anyone confirm that it's only four people in it? If so we have one missing vagina. I have found two others at Kent Lodge. If your our missing vagina please get in touch. You could also be a penis either way your being missed!
    Oooh Kent lodge is tiny, think it is 4 people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hart1995)
    Oooh Kent lodge is tiny, think it is 4 people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you for replying! Oh ****e... oh well, might be nice to have a little place to ourselves and come trash the rest of gms :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by panicked232)
    Hey! Is anyone else going to be in Kent House, or has any idea what its like?
    I'm in Kent House too!

ReputationRep:
    Yay! what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying economics, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    English!

ReputationRep:
    Cool No idea what to expect from the accommodation though..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't even find any pictures of it, so i'm feeling a little concerned!

ReputationRep:
    Here's one I found Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1400229256.993908.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  226.6 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, it actually looks pretty nice!

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for Kent House aswell! Im in room 9 I think I was hoping there was going to be like a facebook page for our house but I couldn't find anything :/

ReputationRep:
    Yay, there's a little group forming here! same, I just ended up on here hoping I'd find people!

ReputationRep:
    Im so glad I found this! I was freaking out that I couldn't find any pictures and that I got my 4th choice accomodation :/ but Im glad Im not the only one ;p
    Do you know how many people are actually meant to be in Kent house? so far there's only us 3

ReputationRep:
    Same! :') Haha, glad I'm not the only one! I think it's meant to be quite a few, an earlier poster said 16

ReputationRep:
    Ohh thats good then! we should get a variety of people if there's 16 of us

Does anyone know if this is a single-sex house??

ReputationRep:
    Here's hoping! I'm 99% sure it's mixed

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.