Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Take Me Out - Series 2 Discussion Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    So getting getting rejected by those three other guys was actually worth it for Samantha in the end!
    She is a total **** though!

ReputationRep:
    Peggy's comment about the dolphins really cracked me up :rofl:

I can't believe they said she's only 19 though! :eek: She looks so much older!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mombasa Raha)
    She is a total **** though!
    What, does she have a child? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    What, does she have a child? :eek:
    Haha. A mother could have more than a single child...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mombasa Raha)
    Haha. A mother could have more than a single child...
    Alright, I just don't remember them mentioning that she has any children.

ReputationRep:
    Alright, I just don't remember them mentioning that she has any children.
    D'oh! Neither do I, the term '****' shouldn't be understood literally, but you probably know that.

ReputationRep:
    Too bad it's finished

Have to find another way to spend saturday evenings

ReputationRep:
    Peggy's comment about the dolphins really cracked me up :rofl:

I can't believe they said she's only 19 though! :eek: She looks so much older!
    Peggy's 19!!??:eek:

(Original post by The Cornerstone)
      Peggy's 19!!??:eek:
      I still don't believe she's 19 either. She's on Twitter, looks completely different :-/.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by DancinBallerina)
      I still don't believe she's 19 either. She's on Twitter, looks completely different :-/.
      Got the link?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by DancinBallerina)
      You're right. I just saw that Twitter pic, so doesn't look like her from the telly!

Got the link?
      It's pretty easy and quick to find on Google: http://twitter.com/peggylawrence

ReputationRep:
      Hey, guess what funny news I've just read? A lot of them have swapped partners with each other! :lol:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...Wife-Swap.html

You're right. I just saw that Twitter pic, so doesn't look like her from the telly!
        There's a picture on her facebook saying she's 20. I thought she was at least 25!

It's pretty easy and quick to find on Google: http://twitter.com/peggylawrence
          Got the link?
          CCBB has posted it for you.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Stray_talk)
          There's a picture on her facebook saying she's 20. I thought she was at least 25!

Oh wow, she doesn't live too far from me, so it'd be funny to bump into her one day :lol:.

She reminds me a bit of Katie Price, just with her mannerisms and the way she styles herself.

ReputationRep:
          This series was pretty good, a lot more guys kept getting 'no reds' in the first round than last time. I'm not sure what the girl's name is; mixed race, Scottish accent. I think her name was Laura...

Anyway:
          1) HOW DID SHE NOT GET A DATE!! I thought she was really nice, if not nice then at least ok (plus her accent was sexy :ahee: )

2) Did anyone else realise she almost always looked upset, even when she was smiling...or is that just me?

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Dr_Alchem)
          This series was pretty good, a lot more guys kept getting 'no reds' in the first round than last time. I'm not sure what the girl's name is; mixed race, Scottish accent. I think her name was Laura...

Anyway:
          1) HOW DID SHE NOT GET A DATE!! I thought she was really nice, if not nice then at least ok (plus her accent was sexy :ahee: )

2) Did anyone else realise she almost always looked upset, even when she was smiling...or is that just me?
          Probably didn't get a date because she wasn't very good looking!

They say beauty is subjective though.

Really odd though because on the Gossip show, you tend to see just how much the men boost/conflate their stories to make them sound bigger on TV!!

Sad that it's ended - I thought that I would hate the show but it's turned into a highlight for me.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by HumanNature1992)
          Corene will never get a date.
          Haha, I said this throughout the series

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Dr_Alchem)

Anyway:

She is really pretty but I could not stand her accent and her teeth aren't so nice.

As soon as she opened her mouth I'd switch off.

ReputationRep:
          I feel bad for the 2nd girl from last week, "I prefer blondes", "I turned lights off that I should have kept on", I bet she feels like a right knob. :/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
        Useful resources
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.