Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadster)
    Oh really? That's interesting. I think you could possibly pick up more marks if you refer to them throughout, not entirely sure though
    if the exam is good, i will sing this to the examiner http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4mxrkZXsNE

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think it was essential to revise facts and figurea about the business but it appears that people are for some reason?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by butterflyy)
    All nighter for sure! Need to make sure I know everything as well as I can :afraid:
    whenever i do all nighters..i get sleep paralysis when i try to wake..some scary ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BARCEMO)
    if the exam is good, i will sing this to the examiner http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4mxrkZXsNE
    Hahahhaa I will join you:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    This time i think im going to try something different lol
    Im going to sleep early and wake up at 4 or something and leave the house late as it takes me 5 mins to walk to school
    So good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iggyDash)
    anyone have a good link for zappos for culture
    watch this video
    http://about.zappos.com/our-unique-c...os-core-values

ReputationRep:
    Oh and also guys, my teacher did say dont focus too much on figures, just know how to apply the chosen business to the point being made, it could be done by using HOW and WHY!

ReputationRep:
    whenever i do all nighters..i get sleep paralysis when i try to wake..some scary ****
    I find it easier to do all nighters rather than attempting to get up early :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    I find it easier to do all nighters rather than attempting to get up early :yawn:
    i wouldn't..i'd probably fall asleep on the train and end up in london

ReputationRep:
    How much do we need to know about Greater Freedom of Trade and the European Union? Our teacher never went through that with us :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dulwin)
    Oh and also guys, my teacher did say dont focus too much on figures, just know how to apply the chosen business to the point being made, it could be done by using HOW and WHY!
    I find that figures make application stronger...

ReputationRep:
    i wouldn't..i'd probably fall asleep on the train and end up in london
    Haha its the last exam so might as well just go for it !

ReputationRep:
    How much do we need to know about Greater Freedom of Trade and the European Union? Our teacher never went through that with us :confused:
    the what??? are you talking about no protectionism between european countries?

ReputationRep:
    not mine but may be usefull http://ws.getrevising.co.uk/1.0/Pdf?...hotmail.com%3E

ReputationRep:
    I am SO worried about Globalisation, Emerging markets (I don't think they'll ask both) and takeovers and mergers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadster)
    I find that figures make application stronger...
    Thats right for sure, what I meant was dont use any old figures that wont help answer the question. Dont throw in the stats etc think about how it can be used for analysis after

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iggyDash)
    not mine but may be usefull http://ws.getrevising.co.uk/1.0/Pdf?...hotmail.com%3E
    love you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dulwin)
    Thats right for sure, what I meant was dont use any old figures that wont help answer the question. Dont throw in the stats etc think about how it can be used for analysis after
    oh haha definitely..no random stats, with you on that one

ReputationRep:
    guys i'm having an absolute nightmare, if im retaking from summer last year will i be sitting organisational culture or takeovers and mergers? not sure if any of you will know but worth a shot, panicking big time here haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_W-x)
    I am SO worried about Globalisation, Emerging markets (I don't think they'll ask both) and takeovers and mergers
    same here about globalisation and takeovers/ mergers

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.