Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I love you edexcel.
    58/90 for an A on psych unit 4.

My happy cries!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=krishkmistry;43958004]
    (Original post by luqman15)
    The chemistry OCR grade boundaries are, but the biology unit 1+2 are orite. Aren't they?[/QUOTE

Be careful - you don't know how they've been marked.In fact i'm a little fearful of biology more than chemistry.Low boundaries = harsh marking.
    Thats true as well oh..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat-lover)
    I think it's pretty high too. I'm absolutely dreading seeing my overall Chemistry grade. What do you need to get into uni?
    I need 3As, but it would be nice to get an A*. Did you take the EMPA? The boundaries for that are pretty low so hopefully it will compensate for my abysmal CHEM5.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZA_pink)
    OMG!! which hotel are you staying at!! im soo excited!
    Ramada Plaza! You??

ReputationRep:
    did ocr c4 grade boundaries change from 51 for an A and 45 for a B?

ReputationRep:
    Will track automatically update if you keep hitting refreshing or do you need to log out and back in to see any changes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Technetium)
    I need 3As, but it would be nice to get an A*. Did you take the EMPA? The boundaries for that are pretty low so hopefully it will compensate for my abysmal CHEM5.
    No, I did Unit 6T. My teacher told me I did well but didn't tell me what I got even though I kept asking. Unfortunately his definition of "well" is never equal to mine. My Chemistry teachers seem to think I'm only capable of a B/C even though I got an A at AS. I need an A in Chemistry to apply to uni. The rest of the class got to sit Unit 6X because they did badly, but not me because I apparently didn't need to resit it. I'm hoping I actually did do well and that they didn't ruin my chances of getting an A because of their own stupid judgement. Good luck with your results!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pseudonymegg)
    looks like someone isn't going to make it 'till midnight
    Haha I managed to get sleep at 11pm so I was okay Probably won't get too much sleep tonight :/ Good luck

ReputationRep:
    What happens if you can't make it to results day and you can't get in touch with the collage either

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just want to wish everyone the best of luck tomorrow, and regardless of how it pans out for you, remember how hard you've worked and everything happens for the best. NO REGRETS So smile, be happy and celebrate.

ReputationRep:
    http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/sta...-JUNE-2013.PDF

ReputationRep:
    Apparently WJEC just updated their Facebook page and said the RAW grade boundary results will be available to view from 9:30am on Thursday.

ReputationRep:
    I second that ! Put your best foot forward people .. I remember when I was anxious last year and didn't sleep .. do what you choose people .. if you don't sleep .. don't worry too much .. it'll be over within a day and if it doesn't go to plan .. thousands of people are in the same boat. Relax. Think. Enjoy
    X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkhan9035)
    Apparently WJEC just updated their Facebook page and said the RAW grade boundary results will be available to view from 9:30am on Thursday.

What dumbasses not like boundaries will matter much after results are known..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luqman15)
    What happens if you can't make it to results day and you can't get in touch with the collage either

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They telepathically send them to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J10)
    Is it there not one for maths? As I've just tried it, and it only does a couple of subjects.
    Oh sorry. I only tried chemistry and maths as that's all I do with Edexcel

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BOOM!)
    I'm worried edexcel biology has cost me my uni place
    same here, they are ridiculously high. There's my A grade gone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MSI_10)
    What dumbasses not like boundaries will matter much after results are known..
    Ikr, its typical of WJEC to be ****ing heroes but oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AGrumpyMole)
    They telepathically send them to you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would I have to ring them, tell them to send them to me. Or would they just send them to me?

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe the Edexcel boundaries for units 5 Chemistry nd biology,

69 for a flipping A?!? They cant just jump from numbers like 56 and 61 to ****ING 69!

Is the class of 1994/95 A bunch of mini geniuses or something.

Every a2 exam ive done has had the paper assigned the highest grade boundaries in its history, (January 73 For an A in Edexcel chemistry 4) And its happened again!

Honestly can't believe my luck.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.