Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    for government policies reducing poverty, how much do you have to talk about the policies itself. 1-2 line enough?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoJennyox)
    I am doing plans for (in order of priority):

A1: MSPs influence
    Impact of Devolution
    LA conflict with SP

A4: AMS vs FPTP
    STV vs FPTP
    PR vs FPTP
    Social class on VB

China: Effects of economic and social reform
    Little opposition against CPC
    Human Rights and democracy

B:
    Impact of income/ lifestyles on health
    Govt Policies to reduce poverty/ social ineq.
    Welfare state founding principles
    Existence of inequ.
    Govt policies to reduce gender and BME ineq

Is this safe? Have I missed out anything major?
    cant c LA conflict with SP coming up because Scottish government V LA came up last year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennamckinleyx)
    For china it's most likely going to be social and economic reforms/inequalities! Because human rights came up last year not really sure how they would word them though
    I am not sure how to structure my essay for that?

For the economic stuff I am going to talk about SEZs and balance the growth with mistreatment of factory workers. And then another section on Private Enterprise and talk about the inequalities in rural areas.

What do I do about the social stuff?

And is it possible that a question will SOLELY focus on the social reforms?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaLee123)
    why you doing LA conflict with SP? it shouldnt come up because Scottish government V LA came up last year
    I may if I have time....I am just really scared (yes scared and not worried) because I have not done that in class and if the SQA are cruel, then it will be repeated. Have questions for MS ever been repeated?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scrabble96)
    Devolution for Scotland (maybe) pros/cons? I don't know...just hoping it is!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you think it could be LAs or MSPs influence? There are only three possible questions right for that topic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaLee123)
    for government policies reducing poverty, how much do you have to talk about the policies itself. 1-2 line enough?
    VERY briefly mention them and in a few words describe the policy. But otherwise focus on the EFFECTS and make sub-conclusions about there success.

ReputationRep:
    I may if I have time....I am just really scared (yes scared and not worried) because I have not done that in class and if the SQA are cruel, then it will be repeated. Have questions for MS ever been repeated?
    nopes.

ReputationRep:
    I am doing plans for (in order of priority):

A1: MSPs influence
    Impact of Devolution
    LA conflict with SP

A4: AMS vs FPTP
    STV vs FPTP
    PR vs FPTP
    Social class on VB

China: Effects of economic and social reform
    Little opposition against CPC
    Human Rights and democracy

B:
    Impact of income/ lifestyles on health
    Govt Policies to reduce poverty/ social ineq.
    Welfare state founding principles
    Existence of inequ.
    Govt policies to reduce gender and BME ineq

Is this safe? Have I missed out anything major?
    I don't think the whole MSPs thing and the influence of devolution will come up, I think it's more likely to be about the distribution of devolved and reserved powers (perhaps Scottish representation at Westminster) out of all questions in 1A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weejackie10)
    Would Anyone like an immigration essay plan?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you're still offering is it possible to get?

ReputationRep:
    got a example to tell me/show me how much is is enough cause i tend to waffle on alot in essays :P If i just said why New deal was introduced and the schemes are. is that enough

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure how to structure my essay for that?

For the economic stuff I am going to talk about SEZs and balance the growth with mistreatment of factory workers. And then another section on Private Enterprise and talk about the inequalities in rural areas.

What do I do about the social stuff?

And is it possible that a question will SOLELY focus on the social reforms?
    I doubt it will ever solely focus on social, I'm sure it will always be social&economic!
    I suppose for social reforms you could mention like the one-child policy&the legal system being reformed! Although I think there is far more economic reforms

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheshington)
    I don't think the whole MSPs thing and the influence of devolution will come up, I think it's more likely to be about the distribution of devolved and reserved powers (perhaps Scottish representation at Westminster) out of all questions in 1A
    Is that not still a devolution question? I thought that there was only really one type even though the wording will be different.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an essay/plan for

Individual lifestyle choices limit good health more than any other factor?

ReputationRep:
    I experience a fresh wave of fear when I think about the terrible prospect of opening up the paper to Qs I haven't revised. I think I would end up sobbing into my paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennamckinleyx)
    I doubt it will ever solely focus on social, I'm sure it will always be social&economic!
    I suppose for social reforms you could mention like the one-child policy&the legal system being reformed! Although I think there is far more economic reforms
    Thanks so much. I totally forgot about the legal system and the executions. I will put that in my essay too . I just hope it is one of those questions that focuses on the social and economic side.

Have you tried one of those questions that asks for politics, economics and social stuff to be discussed ?

Good luck tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladymarshmallow)
    I experience a fresh wave of fear when I think about the terrible prospect of opening up the paper to Qs I haven't revised. I think I would end up sobbing into my paper.
    Same here . I may do some drawing on my paper if the questions are terrible ^_^.

Which questions have you left out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladymarshmallow)
    this is my fear. they shove a powers of the president and ANC essay in again while the health questions are complex.. honestly think i'd hit a panic attack

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone send me an FPTP vs PR essay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me the policies that the government has used to reduce poverty/ social an economic inequalities?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weejackie10)
    Can anyone send me an FPTP vs PR essay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

There are some really good plans in the previous pages if you use the search button.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.