Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if it is 1310, I have a tariff of...785 ukcat, 480 ucas and I still haven't been rejected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedro H)
    Don't give up. Make proper enquires with the relevant bodies. You've worked hard to get here.
    When you say make enquiries who do you suggest speaking to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StephenNaulls)
    I don't know. Anything beyond what I've told you would just be speculation.

Anyway, I'm done with Barts. Good luck guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck with your other choices!! Thanks for sharing this info !! I wish you the best!! 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just called and the woman said the interview invitations would be sent out at least 10 days before the actual interview date. That is all they can say. She also said that rejections are being sent out until March. The pre interview rejections are being sent out so we can expect to hear rejections soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedro H)
    Don't give up. Make proper enquires with the relevant bodies. You've worked hard to get here.
    What do you mean??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nhta112)
    I just called and the woman said the interview invitations would be sent out at least 10 days before the actual interview date. That is all they can say. She also said that rejections are being sent out until March. The pre interview rejections are being sent out so we can expect to hear rejections soon.
    Have they already sent out all the pre-interview rejections ?? I just really don't believe that ukcat cut-off is 710+ because if it was they wouldn't have said in the email that we have considered all the applications that meet the 2400 cut-off. They would have mentioned a new cut off and what I believe is that they have a total cut-off. I could be wrong !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have all the pre-interview rejections been sent out?

ReputationRep:
    I find that admission offices have an unusually frustrating skill of being able to be completely ambiguous, in other words, pure "mind f*ckers"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    no, obviously not. that's wishful thinking

ReputationRep:
    I love how Admissions sent out a warning newsletter a day before this mad onslaught commenced. Commiserations to all those rejected. Chin up!

ReputationRep:
    UKCAT: 700
    UCAS Tariff: 735

dunno what to expect??

ReputationRep:
    are there any graduates here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad-Scientist)
    Yep I've applied for a100 and a101 :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a maths grad that's applied to both courses at Barts, UKCAT 792.5. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've applied for A101, not been rejected yet...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm a grad too, ukcat 747.5 - not too sure it's enough for this year now - I've applied to both courses....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yep... i have heard a thing - waiting for the rejection

ReputationRep:
    The women on the phone needs to take a chill pill...I mean I understand that many people are ringing to enquire but last time i checked that is part of her job description, is it not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by games211)
    The women on the phone needs to take a chill pill...I mean I understand that many people are ringing to enquire but last time i checked that is part of her job description, is it not?
    Haha what happened? What did she say to you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by franngu)
    Haha what happened? What did she say to you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I gave her my stats and asked why I was rejected and she answered:

'Why don't you just read the information on the website, was there anything else'...I was like :eek:

WHAT WEBSITE???/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.