Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'll be Bach)
    Keep refreshing my emails but no luck yet. My (older) brother just suggested we watch Frozen to keep us occupied. I guess the sleep deprivation must be getting to him
    Frozen is the dog's *******s, mate. Watched it for the first time a few weeks ago with the girlfriend: I won't stop singing "Let it go" (and much ruder variations :teehee:) and she won't stop asking me if I wanna build a snowman.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .A_C.)
    Not much longer..?! Last year I got mine @ 8:30! Which is why I'm just gonna get them tomorrow :sleep:
    Ahh fair enough - it is random though, so could be any time... Wishing you the best of luck and let us know if you need any help!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    A lot of tweets coming in now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neuth)

Fingers crossed for being lucky! :crossed:
    Which book are you reading? Is it a good distraction? Are you enjoying it?
    I'm currently reading 'Words of Radiance' by Brandon Sanderson. I binge read the first book (1300 pages) in the space of 3 days.... It was the best book I've read in years, and this book seems to be just as good so far. And yes it's a good distraction :P. Are you reading anything at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frances007)
    deeeeeep breaths everybody! reading this is keeping me semi-sane as I know I am not alone!
    We're all here to keep you sane :yes:

One big stressed calm TSR family :giggle:

(Original post by .A_C.)
    Not much longer..?! Last year I got mine @ 8:30! Which is why I'm just gonna get them tomorrow :sleep:
    Are you gonna sleep now then?

ReputationRep:
    yep my friends have theirs ... im waiting ... doesnt look good

ReputationRep:
    Going by the sudden influx of posts on twitter I'm guessing a pretty big wave of e-mails was just sent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinetyOne)
    I'm currently reading 'Words of Radiance' by Brandon Sanderson. I binge read the first book (1300 pages) in the space of 3 days.... It was the best book I've read in years, and this book seems to be just as good so far. And yes it's a good distraction :P. Are you reading anything at the moment?
    Ooooh, nice :yes:

I'm reading Wuthering Heights again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Ahh fair enough - it is random though, so could be any time... Wishing you the best of luck and let us know if you need any help!
    Thanks! You 2 I'm quite an impatient person so I'll probably end up sleeping!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neuth)
    Ooooh, nice :yes:

I'm reading Wuthering Heights again
    Ah, classic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunnee)
    yep my friends have theirs ... im waiting ... doesnt look good
    Deep breaths! You'll be fine :hugs:

(Original post by Blabyda)
    Going by the sudden influx of posts on twitter I'm guessing a pretty big wave of e-mails was just sent
    But nobody on TSR seems to have them :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone when they come through. I'm off for some beauty sleep, see you bright and early. Well, early.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asklepios)
    A lot of tweets coming in now!
    Hash tag?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecasx)
    Hash tag?
    Just search for 'got my results'

ReputationRep:
    I think a midnight feast is in order.

ReputationRep:
    Sitting here playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on my laptop waiting for results to come through - enough said...

ReputationRep:
    Ah, classic.
    Indeed - lovely book

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Is it really random though? Might it be by region or name? Cos if it is i might as well go to sleep cos I am right at the bottom of the register!

ReputationRep:
    I think a midnight gobble is in order.. But I feel sooo tired, can't even move XD
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I could damn well do with one tbh, so hungry, but I;m sticking here!

Best of luck with results!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.