Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post a Random Fact about Yourself Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ki Yung Na)
    Thunder, Lightning and Rain really excites me.
    Lol complete opposite of me. It rather scares the hell out of me! 😂

ReputationRep:
    I can put a ruler below my lips and balance it😆😆😆

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Lol complete opposite of me. It rather scares the hell out of me! 😂
    Aww that's too bad :console:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Is it happening wherever you're based?

ReputationRep:
    Aww that's too bad :console:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Is it happening wherever you're based?
    Lol. Thank the Lord that its not happening right now or else I would have been in my mum's room 😂 I know, I know, its seems childish but hey don't judge me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Lol. Thank the Lord that its not happening right now or else I would have been in my mum's room 😂 I know, I know, its seems childish but hey don't judge me

Haha I'm sat at my desk getting all giddy whilst the flashes light up the window every once in a while.

So I guess that means - You and I - we're childish in different ways! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Haha I'm sat at my desk getting all giddy whilst the flashes light up the window every once in a while.

So I guess that means - You and I - we're childish in different ways! :rofl:
    Oh lol. How happy I am that I'm not in your situation. You must be loving it though.

And well haha yes, you could say so. Forever young 😄

ReputationRep:
    Rain and REALLY grey clouds excites me to the point of euphoria

Is anyone like this?

ReputationRep:
    Going Drayton Manor on 23rd insha'Allah and I'm super excited.

ReputationRep:
    Waiting for a new sword to be delivered

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunslingerZearon)
    Waiting for a new sword to be delivered

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But I thought you were a gunslinger?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostGear)
    Rain and REALLY grey clouds excites me to the point of euphoria

Is anyone like this?
    wow I hope ur being sarcastic... If not u shld really move to Scotland cos its cloudy and rainy for 340 days a year do u wld love it here. Its summer and its like torrential rain outside and clods 24/7

ReputationRep:
    Born on Christmas eve

ReputationRep:
    sounds old and weird, but I collect British stamps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinababy)
    wow I hope ur being sarcastic... If not u shld really move to Scotland cos its cloudy and rainy for 340 days a year do u wld love it here. Its summer and its like torrential rain outside and clods 24/7
    I'm not being sarcastic....It brings me intense happiness lol. OMG that is like heaven! No, it is heaven :lol: I would love to....
    Do you live in Scotland? :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostGear)
    I'm not being sarcastic....It brings me intense happiness lol. OMG that is like heaven! No, it is heaven :lol: I would love to....
    Do you live in Scotland? :O
    is it really?! Why? Imo clouds are so depressing and I just love seeing the blue sky its such a lovely colour. And yip I live in Scotland. Ppl say that British weather is awful but its not. English weather is actually really nice and defo so much warmer than Scotland so i never understand what they complain of what about u?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    is it really?! Why? Imo clouds are so depressing and I just love seeing the blue sky its such a lovely colour. And yip I live in Scotland. Ppl say that British weather is awful but its not. English weather is actually really nice and defo so much warmer than Scotland so i never understand what they complain of what about u?
    I complain when it gets above 15℃ - that's when I start getting sweaty.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    I complain when it gets above 15℃ - that's when I start getting sweaty.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hahaha really? 15 degrees is not that warm I think its nice when the temp in Scotland is around 15-20 cos then I can sit outside but I have just returned from holiday and on top of the hot weather there was a heat wave so the temp was in the forties and I came back looking like I fell into a muddy puddle but surprisingly it wasn't that bad but it certainly puts Scottish weather into perspective was freezing when we came back what is ur fave temperature then?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    hahaha really? 15 degrees is not that warm I think its nice when the temp in Scotland is around 15-20 cos then I can sit outside but I have just returned from holiday and on top of the hot weather there was a heat wave so the temp was in the forties and I came back looking like I fell into a muddy puddle but surprisingly it wasn't that bad but it certainly puts Scottish weather into perspective was freezing when we came back what is ur fave temperature then?
    Colder the better for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Colder the better for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    cool ;p I bet u love winter then.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    cool ;p I bet u love winter then.
    Yup

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.