Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Aneesah_May;55968761]Yh i have, you may not have heared anything if you didn't state this on ucas but if you have your log in details you can apply via the uni website

Posted from TSR

Which accommodation have you applied for, I was looking at vine court. Have you got an insurance choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shahn_)
    Anyone else firmed Exeter?!
    I have! Quite scared though. They've offered AAA and I don't think I'll get it. Realistically I reckon I'll get AAB. Hopefully they'll let me in if I slip up a grade. Talked to a few people I know at exeter and they said I'll most likely still be accepted.

ReputationRep:
    Any thoughts on still being accepted if you slip up by one grade? (Have applied to exeter and got an offer of AAA but probably will get AAB)

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys anyone here did AQA psya4 paper yesterday?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by may92)
    Hello everyone, I am having a really difficult time deciding between Bristol and Cardiff for the Psychology BSc. I think i prefer the programme at Cardiff, especially as far as research is concerned, but Bristol has an overall better reputation, both as a city and as a uni. Can someone please help me out? Which uni is better in your opinion?
    Hey, I had offers from both of these and was trying to pick between them for my insurance (put Exeter as my firm). In the end I chose Cardiff despite Bristol having a better reputation and all my family telling me to put Bristol. I visited them both on applicant days and I just got a better vibe from Cardiff, I think that's all you can go on to be honest as different people are looking for different things in the uni. I know Bristol is a great uni and I'd always wanted to go there, but when I visited it I just didn't like it. Love Bristol as a city though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shahn_)
    Anyone else firmed Exeter?!
    I have! Don't think I'll get the grades though :/ but I like my insurance just as much so it's not too bad

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody managed to be accepted to the BSc in Psychology at Kings with ABB?

ReputationRep:
    1) UCL, Durham, Bath, York and Sheffield

2) A in psychology and biology and B in english literature and chemistry.

3) 6A*, 5A and 1B

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.