Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esjae)
    I'm fineee! No hangover or anything, so I should be able to cope in college
    Woo hoo .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    Angry, annoyed etc: mum and her bf bickering and making a bad atmosphere (Im starting to dislike her bf)
    peeved off: my teachers telling me im not working hard enough etc when i feel im doing well and not supporting me.

Its like im doing health and social for UCAS points but get no support what so ever when my teacher signs at my work after marking and leaves no feedback nothing shes on maternity leave what the hell do i do

Tired: late nights and 6th form

How are you feeling?
    lots going on then, teachers don't seem to realize that their students are not physic and so don't know how to improve automatically. all i can offer is the fact that when you get to uni life should get better as you won't have family around and th tutors actually care enough to help you.

i am feeling lonely really, tsr has kind of become my only social life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    They can be sometimes, for me the biggest conflict I have with them is religion though as most of them are religious & I'm not. It's not like friends where you can choose them either :erm:
    Fair enough .
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    lots going on then, teachers don't seem to realize that their students are not physic and so don't know how to improve automatically. all i can offer is the fact that when you get to uni life should get better as you won't have family around and th tutors actually care enough to help you.

i am feeling lonely really, tsr has kind of become my only social life
    Yeah, i feel that too. TRS is my only social life, but what kind of social life is it really? i dont have any regular friends here, just post comments here and there.

Ive moved into the dinning room an stormed out in a mood and I can hear them swearing at each other and calling each other. Im never returning to this house again. (bfs)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i feel that too. TRS is my only social life, but what kind of social life is it really? i dont have any regular friends here, just post comments here and there.

Ive moved into the dinning room an stormed out in a mood and I can hear them swearing at each other and calling each other. Im never returning to this house again. (bfs)
    you can build up friendships with people in here and we try to help each other.

just focus on getting to uni and then you can enjoy not having to hear them arguing
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    you can build up friendships with people in here and we try to help each other.

just focus on getting to uni and then you can enjoy not having to hear them arguing
    Yeah ive been here a couple of months but dont really see it happening to me. Spoke to the odd person on PM

Yeah im moving out regardless so i dont have to deal with all that crap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhang-liao)
    Just logged on and I've got so many notifications :eek3:

Hope you find it lou :hugs:

You're welcome, how's it now though? :hugs:

:hugs: Hope you do enjoy whatever university you are applying to. What course did you do?

I understand that feeling, but the purpose to gain employment though right? :hugs:

Yep, I'm in Year 12 :lol:

I guess so but I'm still worried about doing it though :lol: I might consider it though

What board were you on for Chemistry? :hugs:

Thank you.

It is chargrilled xD I have a big burn line.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamix.forllz)
    have day off work.......happy to use it to develop my new career...
    What career?

ReputationRep:
    Angry, annoyed, peeved off, sick, uninterested, tired:smile:
    Whats up Scott?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Feeling content. Happy with the way my life is going right now, feels better that it's going well directly because of my own actions
    , it is a nice feeling.

I am laughing my ass off at Rita from corrie getting done for drink driving she is older than my nan xD and is drink driving.

I in no wway condone drink driving at any age.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by lou 22)
    Whats up Scott?
    Maybe this will help

Angry, annoyed etc: mum and her bf bickering and making a bad atmosphere (Im starting to dislike her bf)
    peeved off: my teachers telling me im not working hard enough etc when i feel im doing well and not supporting me.

Its like im doing health and social for UCAS points but get no support what so ever when my teacher signs at my work after marking and leaves no feedback nothing shes on maternity leave what the hell do i do

Tired: late nights and 6th form
    Mum and her bf are making the atmosphere crap, they sitting watching a movie but im sleeping on the settee so cant go to sleep till they do but they will be drunk and fall asleep there :/
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    , it is a nice feeling.

I am laughing my ass off at Rita from corrie getting done for drink driving she is older than my nan xD and is drink driving.

I in no wway condone drink driving at any age.
    :rofl: I don't watch Corrie but that sounds brilliant. Pensioners, drink-driving - how can that not be funny

ReputationRep:
    Tired :yawn:

Hope everyone is feeling alright! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    :rofl: I don't watch Corrie but that sounds brilliant. Pensioners, drink-driving - how can that not be funny
    The story gets better she got done for drink driving after going to the police station her daughter was at for getting caught drink driving. It runs in the family.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    Tired :yawn:

Hope everyone is feeling alright! :hugs:
    , I am good, just starting to get a migraine time to get 4head to my forehead.

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling a bit depressed because any one of us could die at any moment. For all I know I could unexpectedly die tomorrow and miss out on so much of my life. :sad:

I need to do something distracting so I'm not thinking about this stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, it is a fliming disgrace.
    I told my mum maybe I should poop in an envelope

ReputationRep:
    Pretty darn good. I've been laughing pretty much all day today (which is how it's been all week), found out I got 84% in some coursework (another all-nighter job which I genuinely thought I'd failed), I'm nearly done with my awful geology coursework, the flat's quiet, and I'm in bed with a hot water bottle, a chilli hot chocolate and a packet of Cadbury's Freddo Faces!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    I told my mum maybe I should poop in an envelope
    That is so gross but flaming hilarious none the less.

You have me choking.

ReputationRep:
    That is so gross but flaming hilarious none the less.

You have me choking.
    Well, how else would you surprise them then? :hmmm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.