Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I think it's grossly unfair how the EU is forcing car manufacturers to downsize their engines. Whenever I say this to someone, they always call me selfish, and go on to talk about how I don't care about the world we live in etc. I say that they will never understand the pleasures of driving a full blown 8/10/12 cylinder car.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nickierose21)
    Stats show white men aren't attractive? I disagree. Some can be very attractive.
    I was talking about black men.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reallydontknow)
    I was talking about black men.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Black men don't look like apes they look more like women. Which is why they transition male to female easier than white males do. There's too much bone to shave. Which is the root of why I prefer white men to black men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nickierose21)
    Black men don't look like apes they look more like women. Which is why they transition male to female easier than white males do. There's too much bone to shave. Which is the root of why I prefer white men to black men.
    From what I see I think they do tbh.

They look kinda like black women but black women have more testosterone than other women so this is probably some reason why, no?

Not sure about all this though the first bit is just my observations.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reallydontknow)
    From what I see I think they do tbh.

They look kinda like black women but black women have more testosterone than other women so this is probably some reason why, no?

Not sure about all this though the first bit is just my observations.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Black women have actually more estrogen that's why black women have more feminine features than others like high cheekbones full lips softer features less body hair shorter stature and bigger boobs and butt while keeping a smaller waist ratio. they normally have higher levels of estrogen. And this seems to be evident in black men as well.

but yeah I agree they look more similar to black women than white men look like their female counterparts

ReputationRep:
    immigration should be completely halted
    native britons should be given priority in jobs
    ethnic minorities should not be so heavily represented in television
    murderers should be hanged

ReputationRep:
    Teenage parenthood is almost always fundamentally wrong, and rarely an accident.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxSophie01xX)
    Teenage parenthood is almost always fundamentally wrong, and rarely an accident.
    So so hate that! Most are chavs anyway can clearly generalise that one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coconuthead--)
    So so hate that! Most are chavs anyway can clearly generalise that one

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Agree with this 90%, quite a lot in my area they seem to do it for the housing and government benefits...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RussMack)
    Agree with this 90%, quite a lot in my area they seem to do it for the housing and government benefits...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same it's disgusting. Uni in liverpool and when I graduate at 22 will foreverrrr be out of my sjithole town. Just visit my mum there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rep should be given out in the real world. As a result, we'd have more people doing acts of kindness for others.

ReputationRep:
    white men are ugly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mistake Not...)
    white men are ugly
    Are they? ?? Don't get it:confused::confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I fully support the Conservatives and agree with everything Margaret Thatcher did
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by NotJustAName)
    Rep should be given out in the real world. As a result, we'd have more people doing acts of kindness for others.
    Or just making witty jokes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think the channel Dave, and all of those rubbish cable channels showing repeats of boring shows like Storage Hunters, should be scrapped. My flatmates always have it on, and I feel like my brain cells are dying.

ReputationRep:
    Cats aren't that great.

ReputationRep:
    Spaghetti Bolognese ('Spagbol') is gross.

ReputationRep:
    If you idolize Gandhi or think he's 'literally so amazing' then you clearly know very little about him, he was a Islamophobic bigot.

ReputationRep:
    Homosexuality doesn't exist, neither does heterosexuality. These are man made labels, fictional like religion. Designed to control and label.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.