Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    I thought the same as well. Man he's so bad, annoys me that people at Wembley today think he's better than Woj.
    He is better in some regards, makes fewer mistakes in terms of distribution for one. He just cannot collect set pieces or crosses, and is too short to stop headers on target, all of which will be part of Aston Villa's game plan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    just gonna stay asleep till 4pm earliest, can handle being awake all day waiting for the game
    i have people coming for a property viewing at 9am and at 1pm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    He is better in some regards, makes fewer mistakes in terms of distribution for one. He just cannot collect set pieces or crosses, and is too short to stop headers on target, all of which will be part of Aston Villa's game plan.
    His distribution is very overrated, he lacks the presence.

Woj is light years better. Not eve close.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    His distribution is very overrated, he lacks the presence.

Woj is light years better. Not eve close.
    Not light years, no.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal win with Walcott to score.
    Worth a bet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Worth a bet?
    Ramsey >

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Worth a bet?
    Yeah I'd stick some money on that.

ReputationRep:
    Just had a dream of the final where Szczesny scuffs a Fabian Delph shot from the halfway line to give villa the lead... Don't know how it ended lol

ReputationRep:
    It's been said many times, this thread is for Arsenal talk only. Anything else especially personal insults is not tolerated. Unless you want to compromise your time on TSR and receive bans, I'd reassess the contents of your posts.

It's boring and it's ruining the chat for others. Grow up.

------------------------------------
    Now, match starts in a few hours. Don't disappoint Gunners
    Either we'll beat Villa convincingly or Villa will win with a one goal margin possibly.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    On behalf of most Saints fans, please be on your A game today

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Just had a dream of the final where Szczesny scuffs a Fabian Delph shot from the halfway line to give villa the lead... Don't know how it ended lol
    Looool I just had a dream that Shez decided to try and tackle delph at the corner flag, and he just crosses it for Benteke to nod in on the 88th minute.

Ngl, feel a tad nervous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    It's been said many times, this thread is for Arsenal talk only. Anything else especially personal insults is not tolerated. Unless you want to compromise your time on TSR and receive bans, I'd reassess the contents of your posts.

It's boring and it's ruining the chat for others. Grow up.

------------------------------------
    Now, match starts in a few hours. Don't disappoint Gunners
    Either we'll beat Villa convincingly or Villa will win with a one goal margin possibly.
    Sweets, I don't see reason working here. Reckon it's time to whip out dem cards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    As explained, Arsenal season tickets are for 26 games, other clubs are for 19 games. And season ticket holders can sell any of these tickets to club members on an internal ticket exchange btw.

The ''£1000 Arsenal ST'' yearly headlines never explain this which is quite strange.
    Not strange at all to be honest. It provides an avenue for the media to paint a bad picture of Arsenal so its pretty much perfect on their part.

The extra 7 cup games that are inclusive in the season ticket will probably have 4/5 champions league games too? I agree they can be a tad lower but generally speaking theres no reason why they should be. The waiting list for season tickets is >5 years, so I don't see a few media stories changing Arsenal's mind.

"You pay the highest ticket prices and still don't win anything" is what anyone can possibly take from this tbh. I remember a liverpool fan holding on to that for months to prove Liverpool are better. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I think that if Arsenal play at their best, they will win comfortably today. So Barnet will not be the only club in north London to win a trophy this season.

ReputationRep:
    Banter for an Arsenal loss is too much to ignore

ReputationRep:
    Just isn't the same as last years final..

Tbh even with a loss I'll probably get over it pretty quickly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Just isn't the same as last years final..

Tbh even with a loss I'll probably get over it pretty quickly.
    True, the same level of pressure isn't there.
    That's why I think you'll win without a problem.

Villa are miles better than Hull were, but you won the trophy last season and ended your drought so I don't feel like there's enough fear this time around for it to cripple you.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    i have people coming for a property viewing at 9am and at 1pm
    Always used to hate viewings. Remember one day where I was incredibly hungover, was making some breakfast wearing barely anything other than my dressing gown, then suddenly the agent and a group of people come through the door... ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Always used to hate viewings. Remember one day where I was incredibly hungover, was making some breakfast wearing barely anything other than my dressing gown, then suddenly the agent and a group of people come through the door... ffs.
    Exactly.
    Sometimes you don't feel like cleaning the house on a single day's notice.
    One time they e-mailed us at 8am to warn us of a 10am viewing...pretty sure you can't do that -_-

It's probably worst when they don't even show up though.
    Like seriously I'm so knackered right now; if somebody doesn't come within the next hour, I'm gonna lose it.

So yeah, long story short, the rent is cheap in the North East and an Arsenal season ticket would pay for a lot

Inb4 carded for "derailing"...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Yeah I'd stick some money on that.
    Think I'll throw a fiver on just to make it a bit more interesting.

Probably gonna get in to betting soon (football only) - any suggestions for the best sites?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.