Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting to hear back from 3 universities for interview/rejection... Only one I've heard back from is Coventry (both campuses) which I have an interview for on the 24th. After seeing all you guys receiving offers already, is it panic stations just yet?

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting to hear back from Oxford Brookes and Bournemouth! Don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomas95r)
    Still waiting to hear back from 3 universities for interview/rejection... Only one I've heard back from is Coventry (both campuses) which I have an interview for on the 24th. After seeing all you guys receiving offers already, is it panic stations just yet?
    Which Unis are you waiting to hear back from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurrrawrr28)
    Which Unis are you waiting to hear back from?
    Still waiting on Nottingham, Birmingham and Man Met. In fairness I did apply just before the Jan deadline, but after hearing of so many people with offers I can't imagine they have lots of space to give out much more. Hopefully an unconditional offer will be on the cards!

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting on Nottingham, Birmingham and Man Met. In fairness I did apply just before the Jan deadline, but after hearing of so many people with offers I can't imagine they have lots of space to give out much more. Hopefully an unconditional offer will be on the cards!
    I thought it was pretty much impossible to get an unconditional for physio unless you already have your grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebec1)
    I thought it was pretty much impossible to get an unconditional for physio unless you already have your grades?
    I'm in the last year of my current degree, so won't be pending any a-level grades, just my degree which I should get a first in. I'll be classed as a mature student which will be weird!

ReputationRep:
    Just come back from a stressful day on the wards to receive an offer from Hudds! My first one

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the last year of my current degree, so won't be pending any a-level grades, just my degree which I should get a first in. I'll be classed as a mature student which will be weird!
    Oh right I see, good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    I've just received an invitation for an interview at UEA yesterday. Any suggestion ? Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when Sheffield Hallam stop interviewing?

ReputationRep:
    If any qmu students are going to th visit day let me know :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jmcwitch)
    If any qmu students are going to th visit day let me know :-)
    I am, I haven't visited the uni yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerdkoala)
    I am, I haven't visited the uni yet
    I'm the weird person with blue hair!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maverick-01)
    I think day said they have their last selection day in April

ReputationRep:
    Hey bud,
    are you waiting for an interview or an offer (after interview)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maverick-01)
    Apparently they are finishing every interview before they send out offers. I received an e-mail from them that they will be sending offers by april.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msiapt)
    Apparently they are finishing every interview before they send out offers. I received an e-mail from them that they will be sending offers by april.
    Can I ask you, when did you had your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RLWEBB)
    Has anyone heard back from kings college London after interview!!!!
    Nope still waiting 😬😬😬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barchoka)
    Can I ask you, when did you had your interview?
    Hey, I had mine mid-January

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msiapt)
    Hey, I had mine mid-January
    I had my mid-Feb so i can wait patiently

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 3, 2018

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.