Turn on thread page Beta
  • View Poll Results: How did you find the BMAT?
    Both sections were fine!
    22.07%
    Both sections were impossible!
    4.14%
    Section 1 was fine, section 2 was harder
    12.41%
    Section 1 was a killer, section 2 was okay
    28.28%
    I'm doomed
    33.10%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thememegene)
    OFFER!!!! Gap year applicant so it's UC

I was from the 24th Feb, I was sat near the front next to a really nice girl from.. Spain? (sorry I forgot I was nervous!)!!!!

Good luck to all of y'all waiting to hear!!
    well done!!! how do you feel your interview went? were you nervous in the interview and what sort of questions did you get (ive had my interview)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohkay)
    can someone share the link of the facebook offer holders page? thanks!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1578653222394853/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thememegene)
    OFFER!!!! Gap year applicant so it's UC

I was from the 24th Feb, I was sat near the front next to a really nice girl from.. Spain? (sorry I forgot I was nervous!)!!!!

Good luck to all of y'all waiting to hear!!
    Got an offer from UCL today as well! I'm a gap year applicant too - and I had my interview on the 24th as well haha - I was sat right at the back

For everyone who's nervous, I thought my interview went TERRIBLY, I had to try so hard not to cry on the tube on my way back but like others have said it's hard to predict how the interview's going to be, it really is more of a Q & A and dependent on who interviews you, so try not to overthink!

ReputationRep:
    I also got an offer yesterday and I thought my interview was so hard good luck to anyone else still waiting to hear!

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer yesterday, from UCL.
    I had my interview on the 24th, Anyone i spoke too on here? I was in the afternoon batch, and was the one who suggesteda trip to the pub

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I just received an offer this morning!!!! Had my interview on the 2nd March (Wednesday)!!! Good luck to everyone, I'm sure you'll all hear very soon... Also I thought my interview was absolutely dreadful because I rambled a lot and was quite nervous, so keep your hopes up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plsgivemeanoffer)
    anyone know how ucl looks at nerves in interview? are they understanding or do they mark you down for it like imperial?
    In the pre-interview talk, they say that they take into consideration the fact that the candidates might be nervous and based on my own experience, they're really nice about it.
    However their advice (and mine too) would be to do your best to loosen up before your interview by maybe talking to the other candidates in the waiting room because they really just want to see what kind of person you are and there's really no need to be nervous. (Easier said than done, I know!)
    All the best!

ReputationRep:
    how does the order of offers and rejections done after interview? are rejections being given out from the 2nd march interviews currently because offers are, or do they wait before handing out rejections?

ReputationRep:
    how does the order of offers and rejections done after interview? are rejections being given out from the 2nd march interviews currently because offers are, or do they wait before handing out rejections?
    No it's entirely randomly sorted. I have friends who had rejections before offers came out on here. I know it's easy to say but try not to stress! You will hear in good time, hopefully with the news you are waiting for

ReputationRep:
    If anyone that had an interview on Tuesday or Wednesday this week could post when they hear back that'd be great
    Hey I had an interview on Tuesday, offer came through today! Did you have yours on Tuesday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gbajaj1506)
    Hey I had an interview on Tuesday, offer came through today! Did you have yours on Tuesday?
    congratulations!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    nah wednesday

well done on the offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medprospects)
    congratulations!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks man! Isn't yours coming up next week? Good luck with it, I'm sure you'll do well!

ReputationRep:
    nah wednesday

well done on the offer
    Thanks! Don't worry about it yet, I'm surprised they sent some of the offers out so quickly tbh. Just stay focused on other interviews or school or whatever and don't overthink it too much lmao. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks man! Isn't yours coming up next week? Good luck with it, I'm sure you'll do well!
    Yeah it's next week. Thanks!!! Hopefully haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you have an interview very late on, when they start to have limited spaces left for offers, (my interview is on the 9th March), do your chances of an offer reduce because they need to be more "selective"? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AGreatHooligan)
    If you have an interview very late on, when they start to have limited spaces left for offers, (my interview is on the 9th March), do your chances of an offer reduce because they need to be more "selective"? Thanks!
    I don't think so. From what they told our group when I went to my interview, the place is there for you - it's yours to lose.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I was just wondering whether UCL give us offers based solely on our interview or based on our whole application?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else worried about getting the grades in the summer?

After getting this far I'm worried I might fall at the last hurdle.

ReputationRep:
    Just had a rejection. Interview was 2nd march (afternoon) but i knew the interview hadnt gone well

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.