Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    Don't worry about it, I found a Tortilla wrap in the fridge :yay:

We should all send angry letters to the CEO of jaffa cake HQ...
    Weird, I just went on a wikipedia spiral, and they are ultimately owned by a Turkish family

HELLOOOO ITS ME

Yes! I'm back... But not really! Going to do revision until 2 so I shall be back then properly to entertain you all through the night

Hope you didn't miss me too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    HELLOOOO ITS ME

Yes! I'm back... But not really! Going to do revision until 2 so I shall be back then properly to entertain you all through the night

Hope you didn't miss me too much
    Don't worry, we didn't miss anything

(Original post by mobbsy91)
    Don't worry, we didn't miss anything
    This is where you say... "But Zulu, I missed you so much!!! Where were you? Why did you go? This thread fell apart without you?"

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    This is where you say... "But Zulu, I missed you so much!!! Where were you? Why did you go? This thread fell apart without you?"

:rofl:
    Yeh... Nope.

(Original post by mobbsy91)
    Yeh... Nope.
    Yeh... You're still annoying

Spoiler:
    Show
    I love you really ... Nope... :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    heya

ReputationRep:
    So my friend split up with his wife and they both have a kid together, he said he needed me (I'm a lawyer) to make a case to the judge to get custody of the child, and y'know, he should get custody because the mother, goes by the name Sheila Bombastic, she's a right nut, once threw a chair at a 5 year old then offered him a beer to numb the pain, also she's been to jail 7 times...
    Anyway, I got to work on the case and eventually the court date came round, Sheila's lawyer made her non-existent case, and then it was my turn, I handed the judge the beautifully woven silk pillowcase I'd worked on tirelessly for the previous month... my friend doesn't speak to me anymore and apparently the child's dead .

ReputationRep:
    Wide awake because of wisdom toothache :/ this is only 1/4 and I'm hoping so much the others aren't this painful

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loool alright... So I fell asleep for like 10 mins only to wake up thinking its been hours but it was the most peaceful 10 mins of my life I believe!

What is my life?

Edit: back to revision so speak later people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alana_p)
    Wide awake because of wisdom toothache :/ this is only 1/4 and I'm hoping so much the others aren't this painful

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you at least feel wiser?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Loool alright... So I fell asleep for like 10 mins only to wake up thinking its been hours but it was the most peaceful 10 mins of my life I believe!

What is my life?

Edit: back to revision so speak later people
    Did you have any cool dreams?

ReputationRep:
    wide awake *sigh*

Did you have any cool dreams?
    Well, it was a dream about mangos... Because I had a mango this morning soooo... I was basically eating a mango in the sun and I looked up into the sun thinking wow the sun is bright but why aren't I blind yet? And I woke up I will never get my answer

John55 is your name really John? And how come you're always awake??? Hmmmm???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Well, it was a dream about mangos... Because I had a mango this morning soooo... I was basically eating a mango in the sun and I looked up into the sun thinking wow the sun is bright but why aren't I blind yet? And I woke up I will never get my answer
    Sounds trippy, so you were inside the sun at first you say? Then you were looking up at the sun... What could this mean? :holmes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :eek:

(Original post by ZuluK)
    John55 is your name really John? And how come you're always awake??? Hmmmm???
    No, my name in real life is Wilfred

I could ask you the same question...

Sounds trippy, so you were inside the sun at first you say? Then you were looking up at the sun... What could this mean? :holmes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :eek:

No, my name in real life is Wilfred

I could ask you the same question...
    Now that you put it like that... I have re-evaluate everything about the dream, my sleep, my life, my entire existence :shock:

Maybe it means, the sun got rid of me and then I looked longingly at it wanting it's heat again. Which could mean someone in my life who was my sun, who bought light to my life, kicked me out and all I want is to feel the heat of their comfort and love again?

Spoiler:
    Show
    like wtf :rofl:

Aaahhh Wilfred is a wonderful name.

And you could ask me, but you didn't ask me. I asked you... So answer young Wilfred

ReputationRep:
    Trying to write about diglossia in bilingual communities- urgh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Now that you put it like that... I have re-evaluate everything about the dream, my sleep, my life, my entire existence :shock:

Maybe it means, the sun got rid of me and then I looked longingly at it wanting it's heat again. Which could mean someone in my life who was my sun, who bought light to my life, kicked me out and all I want is to feel the heat of their comfort and love again?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    like wtf :rofl:

Aaahhh Wilfred is a wonderful name.

And you could ask me, but you didn't ask me. I asked you... So answer young Wilfred
    I was going to say turn the heating up, since you wanted to be inside the sun so much but... sure... could be that too I guess... does anyone fit that description?

I know, everyone says that... what's your real life name?

Hey, I'm not young, I'm 46 years old I'll have you know!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I kid of course... or do I
    I just prefer it, it's quiet and peaceful, tbh, me being a forty six year old man going through a mid life crisis would explain it better, but yeah... so why are you always up?

I was going to say turn the heating up, since you wanted to be inside the sun so much but... sure... could be that too I guess... does anyone fit that description?

I know, everyone says that... what's your real life name?

Hey, I'm not young, I'm 46 years old I'll have you know!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I kid of course... or do I
    I just prefer it, it's quiet and peaceful, tbh, me being a forty six year old man going through a mid life crisis would explain it better, but yeah... so why are you always up?
    :lol: haha well I like to dramatise things and nope.... Why would anyone get me out of their lives?

Haha my real name is Kulu

46? Are you sure Wilfred? That seems awfully young for the name Wilfred...

Ahh fair enough... Mid life crisis at 45 :lol: more like "end of life crisis"

Me? Well I just don't sleep I can get by on an hour a day if that

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.