Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

Summer 2017 Applications

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    your CV...

I think it´s quite clear, your university academic transcript, results etc.
    Thanks, but they ask for this in addition to my CV?

ReputationRep:
    I hope this video interview fad is dropped soon. Can see obvious benefits from a resourcing perspective but it's so weird not having someone to interact with when you're interviewing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleverboy12)
    Hey guys, im doing my goldman application, what do they mean by 'academic transcript' - what do they want me to provide?
    I'd assume they want a copy of your transcript with your grades so far. You can request a copy from your uni department

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, but they ask for this in addition to my CV?
    the CV part was a joke.

They want your uni transcript, but it´s not compulsory, at least not in my app.

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard back from Perella / knows the process?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    the CV part was a joke.

They want your unit transcript, but it´s not compulsory, at least not in my app.
    what is a unit transcript? my university doesn't provide me with any document showing my results,

ReputationRep:
    what is a unit transcript? my university doesn't provide me with any document showing my results,
    *uni

ReputationRep:
    Ya guys know if there can be ACs in October ?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know the pass mark for MS S&T numerical? I reckon I got 14/15 out of 18 so feeling a bit gutted

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For pre-university qualifications, did you put your GCSEs after your a levels? because that seems so long to list them all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StevenGRogers)
    I hope this video interview fad is dropped soon. Can see obvious benefits from a resourcing perspective but it's so weird not having someone to interact with when you're interviewing
    I failed all of them last year hahahaha they are awful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dasu95)
    Anyone know the pass mark for MS S&T numerical? I reckon I got 14/15 out of 18 so feeling a bit gutted

Posted from TSR Mobile
    15/18 is 83%.. Defo a pass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheParham)
    15/18 is 83%.. Defo a pass
    Ahh okay cheers man.. I thought they expected close to perfection

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dasu95)
    Ahh okay cheers man.. I thought they expected close to perfection

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think I saw somewhere on this thread that you'd be instantly rejected if you failed anyway (although I could be completely wrong, anyone feel more than free to correct me!) so it'll be fine I'm sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    the CV part was a joke.

They want your uni transcript, but it´s not compulsory, at least not in my app.
    HAHA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apriori1234)
    I think I saw somewhere on this thread that you'd be instantly rejected if you failed anyway (although I could be completely wrong, anyone feel more than free to correct me!) so it'll be fine I'm sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You will need probably 13/18 to pass. But if you want to stand out you need to get 17 at the very minimum :/. Even i messed up with the MS one. I reckon I got 14-16.

ReputationRep:
    When are most banks finished recruiting for summer?

ReputationRep:
    If on the job role description it doesn't ask for minimum ucas points is safe to assume they don't care? I'm asking specifically for finance graduate roles. I got BCC for A-levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e^x)
    If on the job role description it doesn't ask for minimum ucas points is safe to assume they don't care? I'm asking specifically for finance graduate roles. I got BCC for A-levels.
    Which bank?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    is industrial placement same as off-cycle internship?

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.