Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    Ok so lets say your side wins. What are you doing to celebrate?

For me Wake parents, Champagne, putting up a flag.
    D'awww. The union jack I hope?

ReputationRep:
    7 million reached.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    I'm the same to be honest. We might not agree on a lot but we agree on how exciting politics can be
    We certainly can!

(Original post by Josb)
    360K lead for Leave now. It keeps growing.
    (Original post by physicsphysics91)
    Remain odds plummeting to 4.
    Big win for remain in Edinburgh

(Original post by Thutmose-III)
    He made the biblical reference to plagues of frogs and deaths of the firstborn. My contribution was the wailing and the gnashing of the teeth
    Understood, nice addition!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    7 million for Leave, but Edinburgh reduces the lead to 200K.
    Its good though, its another of remains big hitters down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    I think most of Remain were. Even Farage was startign to believe Remain would nick it.

However, this is what's so special with the UK... this Referendum is very telling on how divided the country is.

Would a Remain vote be able to bring us all together, or Leave? Many people have had enough with the Status Quo and are shifting the other side... Swansea... Lincoln... Watford... etc..
    Which begs the question, should a divided country continue to exist as one?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but does it consider the changing demographics.

Sure young whites are full on cucks, but when you count asian, black guys and all the eastern europeans a different picture emerges.

Sometimes even I am shocked by what they say lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    <--- I am outside see
    How do we know that's not a greenscreen :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Edin was always going to be a big hint. I think the remaintrain has already crashed.

ReputationRep:
    "the voice of youth was allowed to have its say, the article also confirmed that young people in Britain today are disengaged from formal politics to a remarkable degree."

Many Lefts I see just subscribe to it as "we are all equal" or" yay distribution of wealth I want money" While many young people on both sides really have little political knowledge I think it still does have a part to play on why we are more liberal

ReputationRep:
    Almost 500,000 ahead. Going to need a big lead before the big London hitters come in.

ReputationRep:
    I think we might have won it. It's over.

(Original post by Inexorably)
    I woke up two hours later fml.

Shame to see leave winning but jfc at how close it is.
    Go back to sleep. In the morning, Dave and Osbourne will be gone. Boris will be installed as the next PM of UK but that's ok cos he doesn't have any sense of originality since he always parrots what Nigel Farage says e.g. Australian points based system etc. UK is going to be a great country again.

Boris is a colourful character who doesn't stand for anything except for 'Boris Bikes'. No world leader will take him seriously if he was the PM of UK. He doesn't have a mind of his own. His close aide is Gove and the only good/nice thing about Gove is his voice. Gove will go down as the worst Education minister in the history of UK.

If you have diligently watched the telecasts of the hustings period during the campaign, Boris spoke loads of gibberish (which is normal of him) and the only time he said anything comprehensible was when he said that UK must adopt a migration policy akin to the Australian point based system etc. These were never his points or that of the official designate Leave campaign. All he did was to use what Farage said without citing him as the source.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh)
    Yeh? your liberal friends are all liberal?

Funny my friends all tend to be right wing, they also have the same itnerests as me...

funny.
    just curious, what socioeconomic class are you and your friends? Most of the people I know at uni (at least on my fb feed) are overwhelmingly vocal Remainers wish i knew more people like me :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thutmose-III)
    D'awww. The union jack I hope?
    Union Flag yep

ReputationRep:
    God damn. These Scotland cucks don't vote for their independence and they are going to ruin England's chance at independence?

ReputationRep:
    460K lead for Leave now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh)
    Yes, but does it consider the changing demographics.

Sure young whites are full on cucks, but when you count asian, black guys and all the eastern europeans a different picture emerges.

Sometimes even I am shocked by what they say lol.
    Out of curiosity, how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    Big win for remain in Edinburgh
    ITV has now predicted an 80% likelihood of a Leave victory. The Leave win in Sheffield is a big deal. As has been said in the Speccie

I am told there were huge cheers in the Vote Leave office when the Sheffield result came through. The Leave victory there suggests that Remain are running out of places to stop Leave. Remain are going to need some mega-blow outs somewhere to get out of this.

ReputationRep:
    I can see leave winning with 52% at this rate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    Which begs the question, should a divided country continue to exist as one?
    For Scotland's sake, it should.

But if you're referring to London pulling out of it all, I don't think I'd vote for that.

We need unity, but led by change.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.