How are you feeling right now? MKIV

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    Extremely emotional. I still I can't believe it's been a year. This journey has been a life changing experience for me and I am still coming to the realisation that it's all over. When I look back on everything that happened in the past year. All the times where I cried because of the pain, the times where I could not eat or drink anything, and the times where I wanted to completely give up. I am thankful to god for giving me the strength to overcome this. If there's one quote that describes my entire experience it is that suffering produces perseverance and perseverance produces character
    You have a motivational story.
    We should all be thankful to God for the powers he has given us and we need to realize and use them for eg. Power of Self control.
    Now, the thing is that all of us go through ups and downs through life and we have different stories but all of us need the same thing. (courage)
    I personally listen to this song: What doesn't kills you makes you stronger"
    And focus on the lyrics when I'm upset.
    I'm glad you are happier now and hope that things get better for you :lovehug::jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    It is about three months and twenty nine days till my nineteenth birthday :eek: Urgh I regret going to sleep at four am, I'm so shattered :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    It is about three months and twenty nine days till my nineteenth birthday :eek:
    :cake::cake::cake:

Excited?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    :cake::cake::cake:

Excited?
    Haha as if, I'm getting too old, I haven't even done anything exciting since being 18. And I'm so tired :cry2: never go to sleep at 4 am kids :huff:

ReputationRep:
    It is about three months and twenty nine days till my nineteenth birthday :eek: Urgh I regret going to sleep at four am, I'm so shattered :emo:
    You excited for your birthday?? aw poor you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    You excited for your birthday?? aw poor you
    I wish I was 17 I really enjoyed being that age, I don't want to be an adult with responsibility :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Haha as if, I'm getting too old, I haven't even done anything exciting since being 18. And I'm so tired :cry2: never go to sleep at 4 am kids :huff:
    :lol: maybe it is not too late to pursue your dreams :holmes:

:console: go back to sleep

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was 17 I really enjoyed being that age, I don't want to be an adult with responsibility :cry2:
    Aww im the opposite to ya then, i wanna be older. And what was good about being 17??

ReputationRep:
    :lol: maybe it is not too late to pursue your dreams :holmes:

:console: go back to sleep
    Not without a degree that can't be achieved in three months and I'm at school now, I have one lesson but I have till tomorrow to hand in my 2000 word essay and I have 950 words to go, do you think I can do it? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    upset

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not without a degree that can't be achieved in three months and I'm at school now, I have one lesson but I have till tomorrow to hand in my 2000 word essay and I have 950 words to go, do you think I can do it? :mmm:
    You need more short-term dreams too :lol:

:teehee: as long as you don't lose motivation :wizard:

ReputationRep:
    Whats wrong?? :console:

ReputationRep:
    You need more short-term dreams too :lol:

:teehee: as long as you don't lose motivation :wizard:
    Think of the growth mindset, I can do it and I will what short term goals are we thinking

ReputationRep:
    Whilst making breakfast, a girl who I slept with on more than a few occasions last year suddenly comes into my kitchen, says hi, hovers arounds awkwardly for a few moments and then leaves (to my housemate's room)
    Oh

ReputationRep:
    Think of the growth mindset, I can do it and I will what short term goals are we thinking
    Exactly

:holmes: they're your goals, not mine :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Whilst making breakfast, a girl who I slept with on more than a few occasions last year suddenly comes into my kitchen, says hi, hovers arounds awkwardly for a few moments and then leaves (to my housemate's room)
    Oh
    Haha unlucky

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Exactly

:holmes: they're your goals, not mine :rofl:
    Give me some ideas or you don't get to have a random 1am phone call with me

Hmm well I was going to meet up with my close friend on here but we fell out and it's sad because we planned something for before my birthday she blocked me and moved on.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit tired
    I've a fair amount to do
    I need food first

ReputationRep:
    Why does things in life and thoughts and emotions like to beat you up and hurt you emotional until you cant cope anymore ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    Why does things in life and thoughts and emotions like to beat you up and hurt you emotional until you cant cope anymore ??
    "Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!"

Courtesy of Rocky Balboa, I find that speech helps me when I'm feeling ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.