Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naranoc)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=pCWw6W5NEa8

At least we don't need to see England struggle to make it to the QF next year, and get humiliated in the penalties again :ninja:
    So true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bedshaped)
    Do you actually think Sven would take the job mate?
    The pathetic thing about the FA, amongst many others things, is that Sven is still getting paid for that job. Why do the FA always seem to **** up when it comes to offering lengthy, overly-lengthy, contracts...?? A rolling-contract, or thereabouts, quite simple really. And anyone who looks as remotely absurd looking as Barwick, says a great deal about the FA. Full of ridiculous, absurd things, making ridiculous, absurd decisions, mind-blowing, hell, ****-blowing, those guys in the FA would know a thing or two about that...that bloke and that woman, forget her name know...incompetence personified. The FA is a joke, ****ing hilarious really, in the "how could it get to this?" sense. It's not a funny hilarious, it's one of sheer bemusement. WHW is bemused

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anelka9)
    the new england manager?

ReputationRep:
    yes, but without the generous contracts they wouldn't be able to get the top talent they're after...

ReputationRep:
    she can stand on my balls any day! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'd still hit it.

ReputationRep:
    I'd still hit it.
    All night

ReputationRep:
    haha nice one

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=

what's next for england? [/QUOTE]

I hear Jose's looking for a job????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    The pathetic thing about the FA, amongst many others things, is that Sven is still getting paid for that job. Why do the FA always seem to **** up when it comes to offering lengthy, overly-lengthy, contracts...?? A rolling-contract, or thereabouts, quite simple really. And anyone who looks as remotely absurd looking as Barwick, says a great deal about the FA. Full of ridiculous, absurd things, making ridiculous, absurd decisions, mind-blowing, hell, ****-blowing, those guys in the FA would know a thing or two about that...that bloke and that woman, forget her name know...incompetence personified. The FA is a joke, ****ing hilarious really, in the "how could it get to this?" sense. It's not a funny hilarious, it's one of sheer bemusement. WHW is bemused
    You don't like the FA much? :p:

Na I agree mate. Great post.

ReputationRep:
    Well i just think we were out played in every dept...ok some of the decisions were a little suspect but no point in crying over spilt milk at the end of the day a few Croats were playing really well so they could win a few Mercs from a russian bloke and Eng could not find th motivation to qualify for a major tournament. heads will roll but that is not always the answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    All night
    With a baseball bat right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naranoc)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=pCWw6W5NEa8

At least we don't need to see England struggle to make it to the QF next year, and get humiliated in the penalties again :ninja:
    in some ways I'm pleased, we'd have been humiliated at Euro 2008, after weeks of nauseating hype (largely produced by the sponsors via the media IMHO)

we couldn't qualify in a relatively easy group. Croatia are a decent side, Russia and Israel are ok too (especially with home advantage) but the rest were pub teams like Andorra and Estonia.

if we'd have been in Scotland's shoes we'd have been murdered by Italy and France..

we'd earned the right to a good seeding, to give us an easy draw, and look how we through it away. We'll know be amongst something like the 3rd seeds for the world cup qualifying draw wont we?

ReputationRep:
    at full force

ReputationRep:
    That almost made losing worth it <_<

ReputationRep:
    ROOFTOPCOWBOY your bang on the money!!

england would not have done well at all next summer anyway
    because mcclaren would have still been in charge!!!

ReputationRep:
    You don't like the FA much? :p:

Na I agree mate. Great post.
    No. Utter shambles. The interviewing procedure for the last appointment, which materialized in McClaren becoming manager, was an utter shambles. I hope this isn't repeated.

ReputationRep:
    It's not quite that long

ReputationRep:
    mate, i'd shove a baseball bat up my ass if it meant one night with that Croatian babe.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.