Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Board of Directions... we are simply original.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OpaL kOboI)
    Board of Directions... we are simply original.
    But why shouldnt you call yourselves that?

ReputationRep:
    ugh... sum ppl are just ignorant... just kdding. look there is always the Board of Directors for some association, right? well i switched it to directIONS; simply, as i said before, because we are original.

The few Board members,
    It is my duty to indicate a small discovery yesterday evening. As the Janitor, Berty Buttoks, was roaming about on parol duty, he found a small crevice in the South Wing Wall. This crevice led to quite a find. Inside, is stacked tons and tons of delicious Hawaiian Macadamian Chocolate filled Nuts. Since these are required for each member of the Board to posess, we achieved quite a lot on the hidden "vault's" discovery. I am... honored to award Mr. Buttoks with a small porcentage of this chocolate.

Now, about the empty posts availible. Anyone who wishes to put "Proud Member of The Board of Directions" as their own, must first accomplish the following: Fill in the Application Form with perfect grammar, otherwise, the application is terminated. After that is complete, all that is possible is in our sweet hands. You can only wait.
    I fear that, as Founder of The Board, I must go through every application. Along with the application form MUST go a direct letter to ME, expressing the reason why you wish to unify to the famous Board.

Sincerely,
    Samantha Lujan, Founder of The Board of Directions
    P.S. Also specify the job you wish to acquire. Mine and the President is unthinkable.

goodness,they're weirder than us!and thats saying something!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    goodness,they're weirder than us!and thats saying something!!!
    Who is 'they' anyway - there seems to only be a founder :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wottabout)
    I'm here, just didn't have anything to say. I don't know where ignotus-veritas is. SHE'S GONE! :eek: Does anyone know where she went? :confused:
    Wow, did you guys actually miss me?

And what the heck's going on here? I'm confused. And my teeth feel weird. I just got my stupid braces off. I kinda want them back . . . .

ReputationRep:
    we (the BoD) need more membahs!! sumone! neone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by staylor)
    But why shouldnt you call yourselves that?
    the Board is a gramatically perfect forum where advice is given. there is a new thread. Place all questions there.
    thank you.
    Sam Lujan (you will need scret identities as well)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OpaL kOboI)
    we (the BoD) need more membahs!! sumone! neone

Um, not meaning to be rude, but didn't you say something above about using perfect grammar? I could be wrong, but uh . . .

And what exactly is the BoD? (I know what it stands for, but what is it for?)

ReputationRep:
    What does BoD stand for?

ReputationRep:
    board of directions. Sorry I've been gone so long.

ReputationRep:
    BoD= Board of Directions
    and perfect grammar yes its true.. but that post wasnt from the Bod itself... from moi. hey does neone noe how to change user name WIthOUT making a new account? neone a hacker? :P neother questions go to the new thread.. Board of Directions DUH

ReputationRep:
    No idea I think you would have to start a new account. Anyone read the fourth atrie book.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lirael)
    No idea I think you would have to start a new account. Anyone read the fourth atrie book.
    Its in my brothers room. Im on study leave currently, so Im waiting until next week when hes at school to take it and read it without him ever knowing .

Of course, that depends on me having finished Wheel of Time 9 & 10, as well as the Goodkind book after Temple of the Winds (cant remember the name).

this is BoD stuff is very muddling...i will keep a distance until someone sane can fill me in...
    (but if y'all are for Punctuation then you should read "Eats,Shoots And Leaves".its a funny book on punctuation)

(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
    Um, not meaning to be rude, but didn't you say something above about using perfect grammar? I could be wrong, but uh . . .

And what exactly is the BoD? (I know what it stands for, but what is it for?)
    whoo-hoo,look who's back!!*dances a jig*

*realizes she can't dance*

*sulks*

lalala...another one :eek:
    my 200th post.i wanted to write a story but i was out of ideas.any ideas,people? i was thinking we can all be superheroes,but i need to know what kinda super-power everyone wants
    i am a vampire with beautiful bat wings with great huge veins running across it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    lalala...another one :eek:
    my 200th post.i wanted to write a story but i was out of ideas.any ideas,people? i was thinking we can all be superheroes,but i need to know what kinda super-power everyone wants
    i am a vampire with beautiful bat wings with great huge veins running across it :p:
    :confused:

Do you mean 2000th post?

(Original post by staylor)
    :confused:

Do you mean 2000th post?
    vampires arn't that good with numbers...
    *looks at math marks*
    hmm...i seem to be a contradiciton.yes,i meant 2000th post :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol anyone read book number 4 yet. Can't belive what he did to root we have to protest.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.