Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    anybody in first year thinking about clarendon court, russel st?

ReputationRep:
    what the diff between clarendon courton russel street, gamble street etc? or theres no difference?

ReputationRep:
    They said they'll open the system at a reasonable time.....whatever that means

ReputationRep:
    just different streets, and russell st looks that bit nicer in my opinion. Just want to make sure i get there and theres first years like me not all 2nd and 3rd years. Dont mind if there not on my course, part of mingling and getting to know people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lianne93)
    Same! It takes me about 20mins to get to my college but it's still an effort, spesh when it's so early on a morning.

haha! I know that feeling, taxi's for me to get home are 30quid after a night out! I spend more on the taxi than i do when i'm out, it's awful!
    ouuuchh 30 quid!!! i thought my fiver taxi ride was bad enough!! hahah

now fingers crossed we get a place at sandby!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandwine)
    yeaah, unfortunately i think all the HUGE rooms have been taken by the unconditionals!
    haha, you'll make a decision soon! i bet i end up changing my mind right at the very last minute :')
    hahahh bad times im sure u'll get a good room

yeah ive finally decided on sandby just cos the distance is sooooo goooddd!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadiceCity)
    ouuuchh 30 quid!!! i thought my fiver taxi ride was bad enough!! hahah

now fingers crossed we get a place at sandby!
    Yeah it's so painful, i would do anything just to pay a fiver! haha.

Yeah fingers crossed! Hope it opens at midnight!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's so painful, i would do anything just to pay a fiver! haha.

Yeah fingers crossed! Hope it opens at midnight!
    haha well soon when we r in nottingham we wont even have to pay that!!

yeah i swear if it doesnt open at midnight i will just fall asleep on the keyboard and end up booking some actual ****holee!!!

ReputationRep:
    haha well soon when we r in nottingham we wont even have to pay that!!

yeah i swear if it doesnt open at midnight i will just fall asleep on the keyboard and end up booking some actual ****holee!!!
    I actually cannot wait!

Yeah I'm feeling that too, i don't want to sleep until It's booked, been waiting for ages to finally book it!

ReputationRep:
    I actually cannot wait!

Yeah I'm feeling that too, i don't want to sleep until It's booked, been waiting for ages to finally book it!
    haha i bet it opens at some ridiculous time of like 3pm or something

**** i hope i havent jinxed it!

ReputationRep:
    Hope you havent jinked it!

Cba waiting up that long to book a room! :P

ReputationRep:
    haha i bet it opens at some ridiculous time of like 3pm or something

**** i hope i havent jinxed it!
    Ah i hope so too! i think i might of fallen asleep by then :/

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck tonight guys! Looking forward to hear from anyone thats staying in Sandby next year! Im going to be on 3rd floor!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ffion)
    Good Luck tonight guys! Looking forward to hear from anyone thats staying in Sandby next year! Im going to be on 3rd floor!
    aiming to be on the 2nd or 3rd floor but i'll take whatever is free lol

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to be dead come double psychology in the morning, but i am sooo buzzing right now ahaha. i ****ing love whoever invented tetley tea :')

mill house <3 ;D

ReputationRep:
    Going for Clifton Rep next Year!

ReputationRep:
    Gordon house for me.

ReputationRep:
    I've just firmed my choice for the Fashion Communication and Promotion course;
    1)So excited, is anyone else doing Fashion Communication and Promotion this year?
    2)I have a conditional offer and they’re asking for a distinction but getting a distinction is pretty hard and considering I have 3 weeks to start/finish my Final Major Project, which was meant to be completed over a period of 10 weeks, I'm not sure whether I should apply for accommodation now or wait? Does anyone know if you have to put a deposit down? And if so, is it refundable?

ReputationRep:
    £200 deposit.

Do you have any other work to do but fashion? if not cram loads of time into it.

also id recomend early booking and working hard to get the distinction.

ReputationRep:
    unavailable.. ****

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.