Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucyannnn)
    guys i'm having an absolute nightmare, if im retaking from summer last year will i be sitting organisational culture or takeovers and mergers? not sure if any of you will know but worth a shot, panicking big time here haha
    culture definitely culture

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadster)
    the what??? are you talking about no protectionism between european countries?
    We use the Surridge textbook and there's like 2 pages on that. It basically talks about the EU and EU markets.

ReputationRep:
    guys i'm having an absolute nightmare, if im retaking from summer last year will i be sitting organisational culture or takeovers and mergers? not sure if any of you will know but worth a shot, panicking big time here haha
    culture i think...since culture is the new one for 2013

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by butterflyy)
    We use the Surridge textbook and there's like 2 pages on that. It basically talks about the EU and EU markets.
    I don't believe it's on the syllabus, but if you feel it may be worth knowing I doubt it'll harm to look over it

ReputationRep:
    culture definitely culture
    (Original post by BARCEMO)
    culture i think...since culture is the new one for 2013
    eeeeek okay thanks! absolutely screwed now been revising the wrong stuff waaaa

ReputationRep:
    if you think about it ...54 marks for a A is not hard in terms of marks

ReputationRep:
    lol good luck

ReputationRep:
    ANYONE WANT TO DO AN ALL NIGHTER WITH ME ON SKYPE DOING BUSS4.

PM ME.

( this is extremely serious, i'm screwed )

ReputationRep:
    Everyones here got plenty of stuff for section A..you can probably find stuff

ReputationRep:
    Email me your takeovers and mergers research i'll email you everything I have on culture ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollied)
    ANYONE WANT TO DO AN ALL NIGHTER WITH ME ON SKYPE DOING BUSS4.

PM ME.

( this is extremely serious, i'm screwed )
    definitely can't be as screwed as me, defo doing an all nighter haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_W-x)
    Email me your takeovers and mergers research i'll email you everything I have on culture ?
    Pleaaasseee can you email me all your mergers and takeover notes aswell, and ill email you in return?? Thannkkss

ReputationRep:
    definitely can't be as screwed as me, defo doing an all nighter haha
    alll of my stuff is on paper...i would help, only got bare minimum stuff on my computer if you want it

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe it's on the syllabus, but if you feel it may be worth knowing I doubt it'll harm to look over it
    it's on the syllabus look... http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/AQA-2130-W-SP.PDF

it says ''Political decisions should include issues such as: the enlargement of the European Union and moves
    towards greater freedom of trade.''

ReputationRep:
    I'm one of the only people in my class who has actually done a lot of detailed research of this, most people have been winging it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liamp487)
    it's on the syllabus look... http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/AQA-2130-W-SP.PDF

it says ''Political decisions should include issues such as: the enlargement of the European Union and moves
    i had never heard about halve the stuff on this chat till now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liamp487)

Oh my apologies
    I'm not worried about this though as I do economics so know quite a bit about EU enlargement and free trade, just hadn't heard of the term that was mentioned earlier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BARCEMO)
    alll of my stuff is on paper...i would help, only got bare minimum stuff on my computer if you want it
    (Original post by J_W-x)
    eeek that would really really help if you could mail me literally anything, IF ANYONE COULD MAIL ME ANYTHING!! [email protected] and i'll try find some takeovers and mergers research for you, how come you're needing takeover and mergers stuff!?! does it come up?

ReputationRep:
    eeek that would really really help if you could mail me literally anything, IF ANYONE COULD MAIL ME ANYTHING!! [email protected] and i'll try find some takeovers and mergers research for you, how come you're needing takeover and mergers stuff!?! does it come up?
    It is quite likely to come up in section B, in which case you're sorted

ReputationRep:
    may do as a section b question..i'll just send you everything like its a lot of examples

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.